PDA

View Full Version : using SR while traveling

KinziePooh
09-10-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm attending a NASCAR race this weekend and will be spending most of the week camping at the track. I will be bringing my laptop and using the wi-fi at Panera Bread a couple of times during the week. Is it OK to do offers and surveys using a different IP address than the one at my home? What about paid clicks, scratch offs and emails?

TIA!

spring
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I'm not an expert at this yet, but I think you can use it only if someone else has not accessed SR from that IP address. I take my laptop to a vacation home and use a wireless internet available in that area and it works fine, but I don't think anyone else in the area uses SR yet.

Good luck!

SunshineGirl
09-10-2007, 07:05 PM
You should be fine. There just may be some freebie offers that would not credit for you. But even those might.

Sunni
09-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Kinziepooh

I am also going to the Nascar race this weekend. We brought up our camper yesterday. Are you traveling far? glad to hear that you can use your laptop!

KinziePooh
09-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the quick answers! I have done offers before from hotels but since there's been talk about fraud, I wanted to double check.

Sunni I'm sending you a PM :)

sselig2000
09-10-2007, 10:19 PM
I have been sort of wondering about this. I am going to visit my brother in texas for a week in October. I hate to give up SR for an entire week, but what if I get my sister in law interested in it, can she then not do it, because I have already done it from their house?

m 'n c
09-10-2007, 10:25 PM
I have been sort of wondering about this. I am going to visit my brother in texas for a week in October. I hate to give up SR for an entire week, but what if I get my sister in law interested in it, can she then not do it, because I have already done it from their house?

That is correct. It would be best to post your earnings banner in the forum and go directly to sunshinerewards.com/forum to show her how much people are earning and then let her sign up if she is interested. I know it will be hard to give up SR for a week but treat it like a mini-vacation. We'll catch you up when you return.

chipndale
09-10-2007, 11:42 PM
I'm attending a NASCAR race this weekend and will be spending most of the week camping at the track. I will be bringing my laptop and using the wi-fi at Panera Bread a couple of times during the week. Is it OK to do offers and surveys using a different IP address than the one at my home? What about paid clicks, scratch offs and emails?

TIA!

OK, I am green with envy. We usually go to 2 or 3 NASCAR races each year. But with us building a new home, we decided to sell our tickets to friends and stay home. Oh how I miss going to a race. Have a great time.

KinziePooh
09-11-2007, 12:18 AM
OK, I am green with envy. We usually go to 2 or 3 NASCAR races each year. But with us building a new home, we decided to sell our tickets to friends and stay home. Oh how I miss going to a race. Have a great time.

Thanks, I'll try not to have too much fun ;) What races do you usually go to? I've only been to NHIS and The Brickyard.

Good luck with your new home!!

ETA: cute avitar :)