PDA

View Full Version : Pick 4 Earn More

missangie
09-15-2009, 04:20 PM
That's right, I said earn MORE! This opportunity is more like a challenge than a contest because everyone can win. With Pick 4 Earn More, you simply have to successfully complete and receive credit for 4 of the offers listed here. When you do, not only will you earn the posted payout for each offer, but we will also award you $1.00 MORE.

As an added bonus, when you successfully complete and receive credit for 5 offers, we'll double your award to $2.00! How's that for MORE?

Eligible Offers:

OTX Daily Survey
Reward TV
Global Survey Group
Ped Egg
Book Closeouts.com

Keep in mind, the OTX can be completed more than once! Ped Egg and Book Closeouts.com have both been prepared for repeat traffic. If you have completed them anytime previously, please feel free to do them again! Reward TV and Global Survey Group will be restricted to new sign ups only.

There is no need to post entries here. We will track all credits as they come in and ensure that eligible members receive applicable bonuses when Pick 4 Earn More comes to a close.

Pick 4 Earn More will run through Thursday at 4:00 p.m. EST.

This is a great opportunity for new members to get involved and earn some bonus cash! Jump in! Have fun! Good Luck!

Alice28
09-15-2009, 06:10 PM
would an OTX earned earlier today (before this was posted), count?

missangie
09-15-2009, 06:21 PM
We'll calculate eligible offers from those posted after the start of the contest. You should still have two chances for OTX to count! :)

lkat
09-15-2009, 08:29 PM
I tried and already got the Global and TV Rewards offers!!! Now if I can just get an OTX tomorrow and Thursday...

I love it when the offers credit! This is a fun contest! :sunshine:

askomsky
09-15-2009, 09:49 PM
I've done the bookscloseouts offer twice now ( and received credit both times!) does that count as repeat or can I go for a 3rd?? :D

missangie
09-16-2009, 08:17 AM
I've done the bookscloseouts offer twice now ( and received credit both times!) does that count as repeat or can I go for a 3rd?? :D

If you need more books, you are welcome to do it a 3rd time!!

lanny76
09-16-2009, 08:56 AM
Well, I have already done the TV and the Global Survey Group offers before, so guess I can't do this contest. Unless doing the OTX 2 days counts as 2 of the 4 entries!:p

tarheelpat
09-16-2009, 10:05 AM
Do you have to spend $35 and use the coupon to get the Book Closeouts credit or can you just buy one or two books?

missangie
09-16-2009, 10:08 AM
Well, I have already done the TV and the Global Survey Group offers before, so guess I can't do this contest. Unless doing the OTX 2 days counts as 2 of the 4 entries!:p

It absolutely does! Go for it!!

missangie
09-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Do you have to spend $35 and use the coupon to get the Book Closeouts credit or can you just buy one or two books?

I do not believe there is a minimum purchase on this offer; however, it will get pulled from us if we aren't sending orders that make it profitable for the merchant.

So order what you want/need, but I do not believe it has to reach $35. If it does, be sure to use that exclusive coupon!!

JohnZ47
09-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Is something up with the BookCloseout site? Whenever I click on the offer link I get an error message.

missangie
09-16-2009, 02:38 PM
Is something up with the BookCloseout site? Whenever I click on the offer link I get an error message.

I tested the offer and it seems to go through fine. Can I ask you to try it again for me?

disney_girl
09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
John- try it again...I had the same issue about an hour ago, but it looks like it's working fine for me now!

JohnZ47
09-16-2009, 05:07 PM
It's working now. Thanks!

missangie
09-17-2009, 11:16 AM
The OTX is doing well today! If you haven't tried one yet today, you should!

OhMari
09-17-2009, 10:18 PM
I have 2 OTX's,
I already have the 2 Freebie offer sign-up,
I looked at the books, but I never have time to read, I'm always on the internet.
Ped-eggs-I can't stand looking at my feet.:rotfl:
It was fun and it made me really try for the OTX's.

lanny76
09-17-2009, 10:23 PM
It absolutely does! Go for it!!

Dear me, life got so busy the last couple days, I just didn't get to it! :( Oh well, there will be another contest, if I know SR!:D:p