PDA

View Full Version : Avon Free Shipping not showing up

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Is there a code for it?

When I click the link for free shipping there isn't a code so I am not getting it on both the regular shopping link and the SM one. Other times I have gotten free shipping the code is automatically in there.

Also.....the coupon below the free shipping link reads:

Anew Mix or Match Sale - Buy 1, get any 1 for $5 (save up to $25) at Avon.com

I did put an ANEW product in my cart and instead of the Buyt 1 get 1 for $5.00 it gave me
ANEW Ultra Cream Cleanser as a free gift with this product purchase.

Maybe the free shipping and the coupon listed have expired and the free
ANEW is the current promotion?

If you could check this out and LMK.......I'll just wait to place my order.

Thanks!

BTW..........Avon has Avon Exclusive Jim Shore pieces for $16.99. They're 4½" high. Other Jim Shore pieces usually sell for $25 and up so this is a good deal. I'm going to order Mickey for my Disney Club (NFFC) gift exchange.

cglaura
09-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I clicked on the link through regular shopping for the Anew buy one, get one at $5.

I put Anew Clinical Day in cart, then Anew Clinical Eye.

The Day cream came up regular, and the Eye came up as $5

I'm not sure about the free shipping one, I can't test properly b/c you have to go through the process of logging in, etc to get to that part of the cart.

I pretty sure though, that you can use only one or the other.

sunshinecindy
09-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Heres exactly what the sale info we have says:
All banners and text links below are valid 8.31.07 - 9.13.07.

We have put up a new banner the old one was expired and didn't change automatically. The anew is half price shipping too.

~Kathie
09-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I clicked on the link through regular shopping for the Anew buy one, get one at $5.

I put Anew Clinical Day in cart, then Anew Clinical Eye.

The Day cream came up regular, and the Eye came up as $5

I'm not sure about the free shipping one, I can't test properly b/c you have to go through the process of logging in, etc to get to that part of the cart.

I pretty sure though, that you can use only one or the other.

What I put in was the Smoothing eyeliner.

Heres exactly what the sale info we have says:
All banners and text links below are valid 8.31.07 - 9.13.07.

We have put up a new banner the old one was expired and didn't change automatically. The anew is half price shipping too.

Thanks for the update. I figured that's what happened. I'm going to clear cookies and then order through the SM link.

ETA: I figured it out. The ANEW eyeliner is not one of the bigi for $5.00 items but it is one of the Get Free Ultra Cream Cleaner items. They have about 50 different promotions going on their website. If you log in......you can clikc on the link on the left to see them. No special codes needed.

nurseminnie76
09-12-2007, 10:59 AM
BTW..........Avon has Avon Exclusive Jim Shore pieces for $16.99. They're 4½" high. Other Jim Shore pieces usually sell for $25 and up so this is a good deal. I'm going to order Mickey for my Disney Club (NFFC) gift exchange.

Thanks for mentioning this Kathie. I collect the larger pieces (mostly the patriotic ones) but didn't even know they made the smaller ones. I never would have thought to look at Avon. I'll have to go check them out.