PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's easy contest chatter

Hedy
09-21-2009, 09:34 AM
One thing I wanted to throw out there is that I use my Sunshine savers both for their intended purpose, as well as a sort of "favorites" list-I can log into my account, open the Sunshine Savers window, and reach my most used sites in one fell swoop.

SunshineGirl
09-21-2009, 09:52 AM
We are actually looking at changing the Sunshine Savers page so that it works a little bit more like "Favorites". In addition to showing your Savers that you pick, it will show either the last 10 places that you shopped or the places that you shop most often. Something like that. And whether any of them currently have coupons.

PSL1013
09-21-2009, 10:15 AM
We are actually looking at changing the Sunshine Savers page so that it works a little bit more like "Favorites". In addition to showing your Savers that you pick, it will show either the last 10 places that you shopped or the places that you shop most often. Something like that. And whether any of them currently have coupons.

That's a great idea, I would love it! :heart:

arob414
09-21-2009, 12:48 PM
I love that idea, too. I was just thinking the other day that having a favorites listing would be so handy. I hit my stores several times before actually buying and I feel like I am always scrolling the list for ebay.

disney_girl
09-21-2009, 12:48 PM

That would be awesome!

~Kathie
09-21-2009, 02:23 PM
Sounds great thanks!!!!