PDA

View Full Version : School Year eCalendar

missangie
09-21-2009, 11:30 AM
I just added this new offer for SR traffic with a $.25 payout. I completed the offer and was thrilled with the calendar. In fact, the whole offer (Eversave) was good. It had some nice sponsored offers that you might be interested in and was fairly short. At the end, I had access to the calendar! It includes not only a calendar for each month but also a whole page of tips, ideas, games, recipes, etc. that go along with each month. This is definitely a freebie that parents will want to check out.

School Year eCalendar (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3788)

marcymajor
09-22-2009, 05:05 AM
missangie-u r so right about this calendar - it is way cool. did the offer early this morning and i was wondering if this is a manual credit and how long should i wait to delete the cookies b4 i think about trying another offer. any info you can give would be greatly appreciated. :thanks: and have a wonderful day.:sunshine:

jnorth1007
09-22-2009, 08:30 AM
If it has been more than hour since you did the offer then go ahead and clear cookies. Although, I don't think it is necessary for you to clear cookies between each offer you do. I only clear cookies once a day if that. Sometimes clearing them too much can be as bad as not clearing enough. Unless you plan on doing another freebie that is from the same advertiser (you go to do the freebie and your info is already filled in when you click on it) I wouldn't worry with clearing between offers so often. Good luck and I hope this helps!

marcymajor
09-22-2009, 08:46 AM
jnorth1007-:thanks: for answering my questions - truly appreciated. i usually delete cookies first thing in the morning and maybe once or twice during the day. just wanted to make sure that i don't mess anything up when it comes to offers crediting. btw the offer just credited for me. again :thanks: for everything and have a great day.:sunshine: