PDA

View Full Version : Question about Greenfield Surveys

jemgumbt
09-22-2009, 08:33 AM
Hi all. I have a question and I hope I make sense!!:rotfl: Anyways, I have been doing this for about a month and before when I was doing the Greenfield surveys it didn't ask me to sign up specifically with them. Well, now every time I click on the link on the homepage for Greenfield it always asks me to sign up???? I am confused because to me this would seem like "double dipping.".....However, it seems the only way for me continue doing surveys with them is to do this. Is this common? I am just a bit confused. Any help would be appreciated!!!:sunshine:

loretta32965
09-22-2009, 08:37 AM
The exact same thing happened to me last Dec/Jan and it turned out that I had spyware. I eventually had to "crash" my computer down to factory specs and reload everything. There are alot of posts/threads that have great info. on this.

sqromano
09-22-2009, 09:26 AM
I had this happen last January, too. I never had to re-load everything on my computer. I also had spyware. It turns out my anti-virus at the time didn't pick up on it. I would suggest a thorough virus scan. You should not be getting invites from Greenfield to join their panel when you click on the link through SR.