PDA

View Full Version : Nearing End of Quarter...

SunshineGirl
09-22-2009, 01:58 PM
It's nearing the end of the quarter and I know that some of you are getting really close to making Super Member. I wonder if there is anything that Angie could do to help you all out........

:angel:

kimntrent
09-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Are there a lot of manual credits out there. I have done a ton of offers and none of them have credited. So that is why I am curious. I am only like 10 away from SM plus.

OhMari
09-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Maybe give us a nickel for shopping?
I know, any kind of shopping I do now, will be posted in Oct.

It's like JCPenney and Kohl's~
They give you $10 and they know you will buy more than $10 in there store.
It's just a suggestion, because I really have a hard time with Freebies.

chipndale
09-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Oh please Angie a crazy credit contest would be great - I just realized that I am $4.09 short from making SM. I am going to try to do a DS every day but they have not been kind to me this month and I will beg DH to do an OTX survey. A crazy credit contest would really help!

arob414
09-22-2009, 02:44 PM
I am just under $4 making it. I have done extra well on surveys, this month. I have a Shoebuy order from Sunday, if it comes thru I think it should pend the 30th? At any rate, I am going to keep hitting the surveys. And, then continue past the $100. I have gotten lazy in the past year. This month I have done 14 DS and probably half that many OTX. Only because I was getting worried about not making SM, again. Apparently, I need a fire lit under me to make me do something.

missangie
09-22-2009, 03:38 PM
I'm kinda in a Crazy, Fall, end of quarter sorta mood. Hmmm . . .what could we do?

pbhall13
09-22-2009, 04:57 PM
I am trying my hardest to make SM. I have a bunch pending but am still just under $20 away...ughh. Been trying DS and it is hit or miss. Freebies just don't like me BUT I am going to try everything during the Fall Crazy Credits. Thanks for helping us out with the extras!!

Pamela