PDA

View Full Version : Fall Crazy Credits Chatter

missangie
09-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Another Crazy Credits Contest has begun. Use this thread to chat it up! Good Luck to everyone!

Leslie
09-22-2009, 04:50 PM
If we are already a fan of SR on facebook, do we just post our favorite thing on the wall as our bonus entry? Or is it just for new Facebook fans?

SunshineGirl
09-22-2009, 05:29 PM
If we are already a fan of SR on facebook, do we just post our favorite thing on the wall as our bonus entry? Or is it just for new Facebook fans?

I'm waiting for Angie to answer this one, but I am pretty sure that it is ANYONE who posts on our fan page as a fan.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-22-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm guessing an OTX that credited at 4:00 doesn't count since Angie posted the contest at 4:10?

I did get credit for Wizard 101, though!

kimntrent
09-22-2009, 06:30 PM
wizard 101 is a windows based game. Heads up

lanny76
09-22-2009, 06:58 PM
wizard 101 is a windows based game. Heads up

I have a windows pc, but when everything was all ready to play it said it couldn't find the server. didn't credit either.

missangie
09-22-2009, 06:59 PM

Absolutely anyone can use the Bonus Entry on Facebook. Of course, we'd love to have new fans but existing fans can post and qualify as well!

missangie
09-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Two offers added to the contest!

marcymajor
09-22-2009, 07:10 PM
lanny-don't feel too bad, i didn't get wizard 101 either. guess it's just not my night for crazy credits but that's okay. can try some other offers tomorrow. try to have a nice evening and keep smiling.:sunshine:

mmm611
09-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Two offers added to the contest!

Thanks Angie! I'm working on an OTX now (finally got them to quit throwing me out after 2 questions) and will be waiting till top of the hour when I'm good to clear cookies to try the new one.

After this survey, it's Wii Fit time while I wait for cookie clearing!

OhMari
09-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Did you have to play the game for the Wizard freebie.
I've been playing it for the last hour and I had to turn off my computer to get out of the game. There is no exit. And did you get credit on top of the hour?

faithhope
09-22-2009, 10:05 PM
I can't do the Wizard 101 one... I've been a member for over a year now...
My kids, husband and I are having a blast playing together... If you do decide to play (or have your kids play) let me know and my kids can friend your kids.

We bought 3 accounts for the family... I decided to share an account with my youngest. Though lately she hasn't let me play much :rotfl:

Wizard 101 is only for the pc... but we have had no problem playing it on mac when booted in windows.

missangie
09-23-2009, 06:32 AM
New Offers added to the contest list!

tarheelpat
09-23-2009, 08:17 AM
What exactly do we need to do for Wizard 101? Sign up? Play? I ended up closing out because it was taking so long to load -- decided I needed to do it when I had more time instead of before work.

missangie
09-23-2009, 08:26 AM
What exactly do we need to do for Wizard 101? Sign up? Play? I ended up closing out because it was taking so long to load -- decided I needed to do it when I had more time instead of before work.

The offer description provided to us indicates that it credits upon user game play. That would indicate to me that you must first download the game and them engage in game play of some kind. I know several people have received credit so far.

Any input from someone who's received credit? Did you play the game? How long?

athoods
09-23-2009, 10:11 AM
1 for 4 offers so far. but hey that is still better than 0 for 4.;)

Thanks for the above wizzard info.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-23-2009, 10:12 AM
The offer description provided to us indicates that it credits upon user game play. That would indicate to me that you must first download the game and them engage in game play of some kind. I know several people have received credit so far.

Any input from someone who's received credit? Did you play the game? How long?

As luck would have it, DD10 played this game at a friend's house and wanted to download it at home, so I wanted to download it and check it out first. Then it shows up on Crazy Credits, so I was actually able to make money for downloading something I planned to do anyway! :sunshine:

I downloaded the game, made my wizard, and went through the tutorial part where they teach you how to play. That probably took about 15 minutes.

OhMari - to exit, click on the options tab on the side of the screen after clicking on your spellbook. If you didn't get that far, there probably is no way to exit. I had to get DD10 to get me out of it!

missangie
09-23-2009, 10:30 AM
I hope everyone is enjoying this installment of Crazy Credits! I've not seen tons of activity on the offers yet. Please jump in and try some of the opporutnities posted. I have several more to add throughout the day.

If there is anything that I can do to help get you active in the contest, let me know!!

askomsky
09-23-2009, 10:35 AM
I hope everyone is enjoying this installment of Crazy Credits! I've not seen tons of activity on the offers yet. Please jump in and try some of the opporutnities posted. I have several more to add throughout the day.

If there is anything that I can do to help get you active in the contest, let me know!!

I was just thinking about this, this morning. In the past shopping i.e certain merchants used to be included in the past. Not that I need anymore incentive to do crazy credits but I was wondering if that was an option? I had some purchases to make that I was holding off on doing until I knew it would count for next Q. But I do remember that CC used to include shopping, sometimes at an increased payout sometimes just shopping in general.

pbhall13
09-23-2009, 10:36 AM
I've done all the offers that are listed (still hoping that a few more of them will credit*** fingers crossed)

Maybe an incentive of one of the lower paying offers (under $5) that would not have a credit hold until the next month....that could really help those of use who are oh so close to SM to make an offer purchase. Just a thought

thanks, pamela

OhMari
09-23-2009, 10:57 AM
As luck would have it, DD10 played this game at a friend's house and wanted to download it at home, so I wanted to download it and check it out first. Then it shows up on Crazy Credits, so I was actually able to make money for downloading something I planned to do anyway! :sunshine:

I downloaded the game, made my wizard, and went through the tutorial part where they teach you how to play. That probably took about 15 minutes.

OhMari - to exit, click on the options tab on the side of the screen after clicking on your spellbook. If you didn't get that far, there probably is no way to exit. I had to get DD10 to get me out of it!

I left and turned off my computer after the wizard left and he told me to make my room. Add things to the bedroom.
How long are you suppose to click on the "spell". I was clicking on it for over a minute-that was sort of strange - I felt I was doing something wrong, because everything else moved along fast.

As of this morning, no credit.

StitchandPooh'smom
09-23-2009, 10:58 AM
I was just thinking about this, this morning. In the past shopping i.e certain merchants used to be included in the past. Not that I need anymore incentive to do crazy credits but I was wondering if that was an option? I had some purchases to make that I was holding off on doing until I knew it would count for next Q. But I do remember that CC used to include shopping, sometimes at an increased payout sometimes just shopping in general.

I like that idea! I miss the increased shopping credits as part of CC too!

StitchandPooh'smom
09-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I left and turned off my computer after the wizard left and he told me to make my room. Add things to the bedroom.
How long are you suppose to click on the "spell". I was clicking on it for over a minute-that was sort of strange - I felt I was doing something wrong, because everything else moved along fast.

As of this morning, no credit.

I didn't get that far, and I got credit. :( I went into the tower to fight the bad guys, then got my spell book and wand and went outside. I wandered for a bit, then exited. I didn't make a room. Sorry - it sounds like you got farther than I did!

I do need to go back in today while DD10 is at school and investigate it a bit more.

athoods
09-23-2009, 11:17 AM
I didn't get that far, and I got credit. :( I went into the tower to fight the bad guys, then got my spell book and wand and went outside. I wandered for a bit, then exited. I didn't make a room. Sorry - it sounds like you got farther than I did!

I do need to go back in today while DD10 is at school and investigate it a bit more.

I am still waiting to see if i get credit as well. Did download and went into the tower to fight bad guys and then the wizzars gave me wand and book and left me. I did go to mo investigate my room but that is as far as i got,

missangie
09-23-2009, 12:17 PM
New offers added to the contest!

chipndale
09-23-2009, 12:35 PM
New offers added to the contest!

Thanks Angie - I guess I really am not going to get my house cleaned today! Oh what excuse can I come up with to tell DH? He went golfing today and I promised that the house would be clean when he got home. I hope they have a few drinks at the 19th hole - maybe that will give me enough of extra time to get something done. :rotfl:

LuvMyBoys
09-23-2009, 01:02 PM
How does the bookcloseouts.com offer work?

I just placed an order for a few books for my DS13 for Christmas. When should I see credit? Did the order have to be a minimum amount?

TIA :sunshine:

chipndale
09-23-2009, 01:08 PM
How does the bookcloseouts.com offer work?

I just placed an order for a few books for my DS13 for Christmas. When should I see credit? Did the order have to be a minimum amount?

I was wondering the same thing? Is there a minimum order amount? I have never ordered from them. What are the shipping costs like? Are they high?

LuvMyBoys
09-23-2009, 01:17 PM
I was wondering the same thing? Is there a minimum order amount? I have never ordered from them. What are the shipping costs like? Are they high?

I ordered 2 books and the shipping/handling charge was $4.25. Mine were both paperbacks, I think.

HTH

kimntrent
09-23-2009, 01:23 PM
I have never found there to be a min and it credits really fast but it is a credit hold. I think this is a great offer for anyone to do. Especially since there are two series of books that are great for kids on there. Kingdom Keepers and Peter and the Star Catchers.

askomsky
09-23-2009, 01:45 PM

Their not bad at all, pretty cheap.

LuvMyBoys
09-23-2009, 02:21 PM
My credit just showed up as pending for bookcloseouts.com, so very quick! :)

Great offer! :sunshine:

athoods
09-23-2009, 02:46 PM
Anybody else having trouble with OXT. have tried many times but videos are freezing up so i close out and try later but no luck so far

~Kathie
09-23-2009, 04:40 PM
I have never found there to be a min and it credits really fast but it is a credit hold. I think this is a great offer for anyone to do. Especially since there are two series of books that are great for kids on there. Kingdom Keepers and Peter and the Star Catchers.

Oh drat.....I forgot to order my Kingdom Keepers Books. Guess I'll have to order them through the SR shopping link.

My order came to $37 for 9 books. I used the $5.00 off coupon (for orders over $35) and shipping was $5.00. 7 of the books were smaller children's books, the other 2 were full size hard covers.

Anybody else having trouble with OXT. have tried many times but videos are freezing up so i close out and try later but no luck so far

OTX hates me yesterday and today too. :( I'll try again later tonight.

Belle
09-23-2009, 05:19 PM
The Beat Arthritis link is not working. I get:
"The link you have requested is no longer available."

missangie
09-23-2009, 05:30 PM
The Beat Arthritis link is not working. I get:
"The link you have requested is no longer available."

Well, that's not good. Let me check it out!

missangie
09-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Well, that's not good. Let me check it out!

Well, that didn't take long. This one has hit its cap already today. Sorry :(

AlternateEgo
09-23-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey I have been looking into a purchase from bagsbuy or the bookcloseouts. Does anyone know if these would post quickly?

Leslie
09-23-2009, 06:21 PM
Hey I have been looking into a purchase from bagsbuy or the bookcloseouts. Does anyone know if these would post quickly?

I know that bookcloseouts posts quickly. It will pend until next month though. I love bookcloseouts....lots of kids books at great prices. HTH! :sunshine:

m 'n c
09-23-2009, 06:35 PM
They both hold until the 15th of the next month. I love both of those companies. Awesome products, awesome prices, and fast shipping. I really don't need any more books but I might sneak over and do some looking.

cjnix32
09-23-2009, 08:32 PM
I can't get an offer to credit for me for anything! I look on my pending board, and there are a bunch. I am not sure I have gotten a single offer to credit all month! Frustrating. Guess I'll just stick to surveys!!

kimntrent
09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
I am in the same boat as you. I wondered how many were manual credits hoping for some that way.

missangie
09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
I just added a new offer the contest. It is one of those really good Research Projects - Vacation Planning! They only have 1800 surveys. So HURRY!!!

m 'n c
09-23-2009, 09:48 PM
I just added a new offer the contest. It is one of those really good Research Projects - Vacation Planning! They only have 1800 surveys. So HURRY!!!

Can you complete this one if you've completed one of theirs in the past?

kimntrent
09-24-2009, 01:29 AM
I did it and it isn't similar to the other survey. Same states but that is about it.

AuroraBorealis
09-24-2009, 01:48 AM
If I did a manual credit offer a few days ago and the credit posted after Miss Angie listed it on the contest thread, does it count?

missangie
09-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Can you complete this one if you've completed one of theirs in the past?

This one is open to everyone!

missangie
09-24-2009, 08:24 AM
If I did a manual credit offer a few days ago and the credit posted after Miss Angie listed it on the contest thread, does it count?

I had to go back and read mine own rules! LOL! The contest states that anything that posts or pends DURING the contest is eligible. If it's on the list and posts during the contest, I think you're good to go.

fourfoxesinpa
09-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Awwww...the new RH breathable contacts isn't in the contest. They always credit well for me.

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 09:12 AM
I can't get an offer to credit for me for anything! I look on my pending board, and there are a bunch. I am not sure I have gotten a single offer to credit all month! Frustrating. Guess I'll just stick to surveys!!

I have a short list of penders too. I've gotten a few things to credit though so maybe you can look at my contest entries and try a few of those. The surveys are going well though. I am so happy as they are easy to do once you qualify.

missangie
09-24-2009, 09:27 AM
Awwww...the new RH breathable contacts isn't in the contest. They always credit well for me.

Just added it so you are in luck!!

fourfoxesinpa
09-24-2009, 09:29 AM
ANGIE!!!! You are the BOMB!!!!! Thank ya!!!!

fourfoxesinpa
09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
Hey Ang - I have a question about the Obama BobbleHead offer. Since it's a manual, how soon after doing it is it OK to clear cookies? If I wait until the top of the hour, is it OK or do I need to wait until it's manually credited? Or, can I clear right after doing it? Not sure how that works.

Thanks a bunch!

missangie
09-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Hey Ang - I have a question about the Obama BobbleHead offer. Since it's a manual, how soon after doing it is it OK to clear cookies? If I wait until the top of the hour, is it OK or do I need to wait until it's manually credited? Or, can I clear right after doing it? Not sure how that works.

Thanks a bunch!

Most of these are what we call real time. Which means they credit to our account quickly. If we list the offer as fast crediting, it means our system can pull credits on schedule at the top of the hour. Manual credits just don't run through this auto crediting process and have to be upload my us manually. In both cases, the credit is still reported to us real time.

This one is manual. If you completed it a bit ago, you should be safe. As long as you put it into pending, I'll be able to manually credit you if a credit comes through to us. Make sense?

athoods
09-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Those of you that got credit did you get an online quote As well? When i got the last page of info they told me i had to call for a quote that they couldn't give me one online.

fourfoxesinpa
09-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Most of these are what we call real time. Which means they credit to our account quickly. If we list the offer as fast crediting, it means our system can pull credits on schedule at the top of the hour. Manual credits just don't run through this auto crediting process and have to be upload my us manually. In both cases, the credit is still reported to us real time.

This one is manual. If you completed it a bit ago, you should be safe. As long as you put it into pending, I'll be able to manually credit you if a credit comes through to us. Make sense?

Sure does! Thanks for the explanation. Off to try some more craaaaazeeee credits.

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 10:26 AM
I have decided I really do need a tutor. You guys are getting me confused on what I need to do.

I have quite a few pending, but not credited. Do I post to the contest when they show up in "my account"? Or when I put them in my pending list?

I would assume "my account" because anything can be out in the pending list. But what does it mean in the rules about anything "pending" can be also included.

I also did a few of the "fast credit" yesterday with only one of those showing as credited.

Sorry so many questions, I am just trying to get a hang of this and maybe I am making it more complicated than it really is.

OhMari
09-24-2009, 10:36 AM
I'll reply in red.

I have decided I really do need a tutor. You guys are getting me confused on what I need to do.

I have quite a few pending, but not credited. Do I post to the contest when they show up in "my account"? Or when I put them in my pending list? What you put in pending, is usually "Free Offers". You have to wait, till you see actual money put into your history account. When you see that posting, then you can copy and paste it to the contest. When you make a purchase, like to Bagbuys or the books, you can put it in pending because that is an actual purchase you made. It will take 10-15 days to get credit into your account for that purchase. Angie is letting us put that pending offer into the "Crazy Credits", even though we didn't actually get credit yet.

I would assume "my account" because anything can be out in the pending list. But what does it mean in the rules about anything "pending" can be also included.

I also did a few of the "fast credit" yesterday with only one of those showing as credited. I don't have much luck with the "fast credits" either. I probably got 4 or 5 out of all of them. Clear your cookies out of your computer, and did you check your e-mail, sometimes they want confirmation. You can also make a new e-mail to use with gmail.com Sometimes a new e-mail address will get some "fast credits".

Sorry so many questions, I am just trying to get a hang of this and maybe I am making it more complicated than it really is.

Don't worry, I still ask questions and get confused.

athoods
09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Those of you that got credit did you get an online quote As well? When i got the last page of info they told me i had to call for a quote that they couldn't give me one online.

never mind it did credit after all but i would like to compare rates

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 11:10 AM
:thanks:
I'll reply in red.

Don't worry, I still ask questions and get confused.

LuvMyBoys
09-24-2009, 11:37 AM
I tried the breathable contacts offer, went to the page and entered my info to get a certificate, then printed it.

Was there something else I was supposed to do?:confused: Was this a fast credit for everyone else?

DISREGARD - Credit just came through :)

athoods
09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Just want to say a BIG :thanks: to you Miss Angie!!! Getting all these offers couldn't have been easy!!!!

missangie
09-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Just want to say a BIG :thanks: to you Miss Angie!!! Getting all these offers couldn't have been easy!!!!

An even BIGGER thanks to all of you for being here and for participating. We love you and just want SR to be fun while we help everyone earn a little extra!!

I'll be adding a few more offers very soon. Gotta keep this thing rockin' until 11:00 p.m.

By the way, the jackpot is currently at $6 and quickly approaching $8. I'm sure we can make it to $10 if we try!! :cooldance:

missangie
09-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Without having to go through all 280+ entries, has anyone done the Member's Choice Big Money entry yet? I thought this would be a great way for you to benefit from the offer of your own choosing. Don't forget that's an option. If you are one of our 20% Bonus winners, you will want to win 20% of BIG money!!

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 01:54 PM
What happens when you get this at the end of a survey.

I know for sure I didn't do it, it was the vacation planning. I hope it was an accident, cause I think i hit the next button twice.

Error: Project already completed for this ID.

Array ( [s] => c [tpid] => 201507474 )

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Probably thought you were trying to access the survey or go back and change an answer. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

~Kathie
09-24-2009, 02:33 PM
Without having to go through all 280+ entries, has anyone done the Member's Choice Big Money entry yet? I thought this would be a great way for you to benefit from the offer of your own choosing. Don't forget that's an option. If you are one of our 20% Bonus winners, you will want to win 20% of BIG money!!

I did the Bookcloseouts offer. It's already pending!!!

pbhall13
09-24-2009, 02:35 PM
#1787659 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/OTX (Daily) 09/24/2009 0.75 Credits 09/24/2009 Paid

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 02:40 PM

Just got my pending payout from book closeouts too :D

marcymajor
09-24-2009, 02:54 PM
i just did the auto insurance offer and i have a question. the website came up with 2 different insurance companies in ga that i might be interested in and i was just wondering if you have to fill in all the info about drivers and your cars in the hh to get credit for this (i did fill in everything they wanted and even got a confirmation email detailing the quote)? hope this doesn't sound too stupid.:D also, since this is a manual credit how long should it hopefully take to credit? :thanks: for any info you can give.:sunshine:

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
I inputted all of the information with GEICO as that was one of the options and I wanted to see if Mike and I could save some money (I think we can!). Mine credited this morning but Angie might pull the credits before 11pm.

marcymajor
09-24-2009, 03:20 PM
m 'n c-:thanks: for answering my questions. have a couple more (if that's ok). when did you do the offer (yesterday or today) to have it credit this morning and how long should i wait till i can delete the cookies? again :thanks: for all your help and have a great day.:sunshine:

missangie
09-24-2009, 03:26 PM
300 Posts means at least an $8 JACKPOT! Yippee!!

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 03:29 PM
300 Posts means at least an $8 JACKPOT! Yippee!!

:party:

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 03:34 PM
I took it last night around 10ish and it was in my account this morning by 8am.

Cookie clearing - maybe give it to the top of the hour like you would a normal fast crediting offer or survey.

marcymajor
09-24-2009, 03:50 PM
m 'n c-:thanks: again for all your answers. u r the best.:sunshine:

AuroraBorealis
09-24-2009, 03:52 PM
I had to go back and read mine own rules! LOL! The contest states that anything that posts or pends DURING the contest is eligible. If it's on the list and posts during the contest, I think you're good to go.

Awesome! Thanks so much for clarifying that, Angie. I just posted it in the contest thread. It was the LIS Junkfood offer.

Alice28
09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
just saw the contest- duh! I've been busy the last few days- already got 5 to credit, hope to get a few more. :party:

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 04:26 PM
So what is the reason for cookie clearing?

chipndale
09-24-2009, 04:35 PM
WOW! Angie has been busy! I have been away all day and just check in to see if there were any new offers added and I about fell off my chair. When I went to bed around 1am last night, I had tried most of the offers - either for the contest or in the past. I was hoping for one or two more offers so that I could make SM! Thanks Angie - off to do offers.

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 04:50 PM
So what is the reason for cookie clearing?

older cookies override newer cookies which can block your crediting if you are doing an offer for the same advertiser or survey company.

In the contest list for example you'll see two offers with CPL in the name of them. That is the same advertiser. If you do them both in the same day most likely only 1 will credit as it is but if you try to space them out over 2 days but don't clear cookies you'll most likely only get 1 credit because the old cookie overrode the new one. If you clear cookies then you get rid of the old cookie and have a higher chance in getting the credit (though it won't be guaranteed). Same thing happens with the OTX and Your2Cents surveys frequently.

I love CCleaner (free program see tech issues section) for clearing cookies and temp files. You might want to check it out.

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 04:52 PM
WOW! Angie has been busy! I have been away all day and just check in to see if there were any new offers added and I about fell off my chair. When I went to bed around 1am last night, I had tried most of the offers - either for the contest or in the past. I was hoping for one or two more offers so that I could make SM! Thanks Angie - off to do offers.

Good luck! I'm having more luck today than I did last night. :banana:

cjnix32
09-24-2009, 05:11 PM
Big money offers....maybe I am just dumb. But is this ANY offer with a payout of over $3, or only the ones listed?

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Big money offers....maybe I am just dumb. But is this ANY offer with a payout of over $3, or only the ones listed?

Not dumb :sunshine: I have no idea either and have been trying to figure it out myself. I believe it is any offer over $3 and not just the ones listed. I think the ones listed are just like the other ones in the contest - meaning you can complete them for an entry into the contest.

cjnix32
09-24-2009, 05:18 PM
That's what I thought, too. I have lifelock that just went into my account, so I was going to add that, but wasn't sure. Guess I will, and if it counts, great, if not...will be tossed out! Thanks.

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Yeah I'd add it and put that designation Angie requested and that should do the trick.

Alice28
09-24-2009, 08:26 PM
30 to go before another $2 is added to the jackpot! We can do this! I keep trying to get a darn OTX, and will continue to try with more freebies. There are a TON! :clap: Who knows, I might even get to cash out *another* $20 for WDW- I already cashed out for $270 in the last week or so!:cooldance:

lanny76
09-24-2009, 08:33 PM
This has been fun! I don't think I've ever done so well with crazy credits - including OTX 2x, I have gotten 17!:sunshine2: Thanks!!

kimntrent
09-24-2009, 09:05 PM
wrong post

~Kathie
09-24-2009, 09:13 PM
This has been fun! I don't think I've ever done so well with crazy credits - including OTX 2x, I have gotten 17!:sunshine2: Thanks!!

Wow!!! Good for you. And I thought I did well with 5 offers out of 7 that credited. :rotfl: One of those is the manual credit (still hoping that one will credit) and that doesn't include the Bookcloseout.com offer I did. I'm off to try a few more before it hits 11.

gpp2001
09-24-2009, 09:14 PM
Any chance we can extend another day??? I was busy with book fair all week and only got a couple of offers and surveys in!!

I understand if you say no but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Karn

arob414
09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
This is has been a rough week but I was able to squeeze in a little time here and there and have 10 that have credited. :clap: I haven't ordered anything from Bookcloseouts because I really don't need anymore books, I am already a closet bookaholic, and need to catch up on what I have. Grace loves to read, but I can't get her to sit down and look at the site.

athoods
09-24-2009, 09:46 PM
did the dog snuggie about 5:30 pm however no email or pending credit. Any Idea??? i did put it into pending though.

askomsky
09-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Any chance we can extend another day??? I was busy with book fair all week and only got a couple of offers and surveys in!!

I understand if you say no but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Karn

You and me both, today was picture day at school i helped out at, and have a nasty head cold, I did a few yesterday and got 2 to credit with an OTX, but haven't had the time today. I was lucky to get my DS in/done.

OhMari
09-24-2009, 10:13 PM
We passed the 400 mark, which means the jackpot is $20.:cooldance:

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 10:19 PM

Holy moly!!!:cooldance:

missangie
09-24-2009, 10:24 PM

Actually it means the Jackpot is $10, but that's still awesome!!

lanny76
09-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Actually it means the Jackpot is $10, but that's still awesome!!

yeah!!!:cooldance:

missangie
09-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Just to make sure everyone has had ample opportunity to play, enter, win, and of course earn, I'm going to extend Crazy Credits through noon eastern tomorrow.

I found two new offers this evening, and added them to the list. So, make one final attempt to get entered as many times as possible, get your survey formally known as OTX in, and let's get over the 500 post mark.

Ready, Set, GO!!!

gpp2001
09-24-2009, 10:50 PM
Thanks Angie!!!!

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Just noon Angie?? I have to pretend to be productive until at least 2 CST. Anyway to push it till at least 6pm CST???? I've had great luck today, I want to push it a little to see how far I can go.

chipndale
09-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Angie - please - please - can you make please extend it past noon - I have to be at the school in the morning and won't have time until after lunch. I have had great success with these offers! AND I finally made SM! I was hoping to get a few more offers to credit.

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 10:57 PM
Angie - please - please - can you make please extend it past noon - I have to be at the school in the morning and won't have time until after lunch. I have had great success with these offers! AND I finally made SM! I was hoping to get a few more offers to credit.

Congrats on making SM!!! :party: Party in the lounge October 1st!

pbhall13
09-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Angie......thanks for extending it for us!!!!! so appreciate it

pamela

AlternateEgo
09-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Awww that was so nice :)

Now that I have some time to ask a question...

Big Money:

Member's Choice: Complete any BIG money offer with a payout of $3.00 or more! You choose it, you complete it, you enter it!!
*Please mark your entry as Member's Choice. Limit One Member's Choice entry per person.

Paperworks Kit of the Month Club
Boca Java Home Delivery
Maxim + Restaurant.com Gift Card
Book Closeouts.com
Bagsbuy
Ladies Home Journal + Restaurant.com Gift Card
Snuggie (Adult, Kids, OR Dogs

In this section... I did a bookcloseouts.com order... can I also do a vistaprint order?

At first I thought the memebers choice had to come from this section, but then it also says, you choose it. So can you do as many as you want from "Big Money" plus one additional members choice?

m 'n c
09-24-2009, 11:01 PM

In this section... I did a bookcloseouts.com order... can I also do a vistaprint order?

At first I thought the memebers choice had to come from this section, but then it also says, you choose it. So can you do as many as you want from "Big Money" plus one additional members choice?

My interpretation (which is just my interpretation :rotfl: ) is that you can do any of the ones listed in that section and then you can pick a "bonus" one not listed and that is your members choice selection.

chipndale
09-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Congrats on making SM!!! :party: Party in the lounge October 1st!

Thanks - I was starting to sweat!

missangie
09-25-2009, 06:37 AM

That is correct! You can do any on the list AND one Member Choice.

marcymajor
09-25-2009, 08:16 AM
i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. did the cpl 100 best buy offer earlier this morning - waited awhile to see if it credited but i could not get into sr as i guess the server was down for a little while. it did not credit and i was just wondering if that had anything to do with the main site being down or that i just did not get credit for it? does that make sense?:confused: it's not a big deal as i did manage to get 6 offers to credit for me during this contest (which for me is great) but i was just curious.:D

missangie
09-25-2009, 09:03 AM
i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. did the cpl 100 best buy offer earlier this morning - waited awhile to see if it credited but i could not get into sr as i guess the server was down for a little while. it did not credit and i was just wondering if that had anything to do with the main site being down or that i just did not get credit for it? does that make sense?:confused: it's not a big deal as i did manage to get 6 offers to credit for me during this contest (which for me is great) but i was just curious.:D

I don't think that would have any affect on crediting. I'm sure Tricia will correct me if I'm wrong. We also receive an alert when credits are autoposted. If there were an issue, I'm sure that those credits will be pushed through again. HTH.

marcymajor
09-25-2009, 09:37 AM
missangie-:thanks: for answering my questions so quickly and also :thanks: for the manual credit on the fast tip insurance offer. saw the credit this morning when i logged in. u & sr r the very best.:sunshine:

arob414
09-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Thank you for extending. I just placed an order with Book Closeouts.com. Bought books 2, 3, & 4 of James Patterson's Maximum Ride. Anna has finally discovered reading. She is reading Christopher Pike and hope she will read this series. Or, Grace.

However, waaa (err, whine) I just got on like 15 minutes ago and have to leave at 10 central to go to the dr's office. I am sweating bullets waiting to see if this and a few others will post in time for the contest. If not, I have still done great, and will quit whining.

Man, just checked and it has already posted. Doing happy dance. :banana::banana::banana: But, I will throw in my whine for any others who need it. :D

missangie
09-25-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey all--only 41 entries to add $2 to the Jackpot! I added a couple of new offers late last night. Give them a try.

I know a noon end doesn't allow some to participate again today very much, but I have to wrap up and get out of the way for something new!!

I hope everyone has at least one entry! One is really all it takes to win that Jackpot!

Good Luck :)

bartleby1
09-25-2009, 10:16 AM
Angie - thanks for the extension! I managed to get a couple more this morning.

This has been a great contest for me! I managed to get credit for 12 out of 19 that I tried!

arob414
09-25-2009, 10:23 AM
I got 11 out of 19. I have been focusing on surveys and not so much on freebies, I think this really made a difference. Thank you.

athoods
09-25-2009, 11:28 AM
was able to scoop up 11 offers but somehow missed the snuggie for my pooch. Qh well maybe on another contest. 6.65 added to SR.

Alice28
09-25-2009, 11:31 AM
I got 8 to credit. Incl one OTX/AMP. I didn't see the contest til yesterday, so I'm pleased with that. Total added in just a few hours- $3.75. :clap:

Plus a DS thrown in too- so $4.65 in a 24 hour period. Pretty great!

chipndale
09-25-2009, 11:32 AM
I know a noon end doesn't allow some to participate again today very much, but I have to wrap up and get out of the way for something new!!

Something new? Any hints? You're got my curiousity!

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 12:12 PM
:sunshine: I am really excited! This is my first contest with SR.. I think anyway lol

missangie
09-25-2009, 12:16 PM
I'll pick 4 winners of a 20% Bonus and 1 winner of a $10 Jackpot later this afternoon!

I'll first ensure all manual credits are posted in the contest thread for those who got in under the wire.

Thanks to everyone for playing! I happy to hear the contest helped you earn a little extra. I hope it helped some of you make Super Member!

askomsky
09-25-2009, 12:20 PM
:thanks: A big THANK YOU to Miss Angie, Tricia & Cindy for the crazy credits and the extension. While I didn't get to do as many as I would have liked I still was able to take advantage of 10 or so and had 5-6 (not including OT or whatever we're calling them now! :rotfl:) actually credit. I hadn't tried really any of the last few CC's but with soooooo many offers and so many people getting credit this was the kick in the pants I needed.

THANK YOU! I :love: SR!

PS notice my banner..... I'm not far away from hitting my next milestone.....

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 12:24 PM
:thanks: A big THANK YOU to Miss Angie, Tricia & Cindy for the crazy credits and the extension. While I didn't get to do as many as I would have liked I still was able to take advantage of 10 or so and had 5-6 (not including OT or whatever we're calling them now! :rotfl:) actually credit. I hadn't tried really any of the last few CC's but with soooooo many offers and so many people getting credit this was the kick in the pants I needed.

THANK YOU! I :love: SR!

PS notice my banner..... I'm not far away from hitting my next milestone.....

In regards to your banner... how come my banner is never right? It always says $6.61 when I see it...

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Ok so... now it says differently. I'm thinking maybe it updates every night?

askomsky
09-25-2009, 12:25 PM
In regards to your banner... how come my banner is never right? It always says $6.61 when I see it...

It says 12.81 now when I look at it. I think they only get updated once every 24hrs when the script runs.

athoods
09-25-2009, 02:17 PM
I'll pick 4 winners of a 20% Bonus and 1 winner of a $10 Jackpot later this afternoon!

I'll first ensure all manual credits are posted in the contest thread for those who got in under the wire.

Thanks to everyone for playing! I happy to hear the contest helped you earn a little extra. I hope it helped some of you make Super Member!

It was fun and i for one will be eagerly waiting for you to post the winners!:D

fourfoxesinpa
09-25-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden offers are crediting like crazy for me. I was able to get 14 to credit, and only 1 of them was the MyThoughtsCount/Amp/Whateverit'scalled Survey. Even Modpaths are crediting for me. I am wondering if it has to do with the Spyware Doctor software that I am now using after getting some rogue spyware/malware over at Facebook. Whatever, I'm just :banana:. Thanks for CC!

m 'n c
09-25-2009, 02:39 PM
I don't know what happened but all of a sudden offers are crediting like crazy for me. I was able to get 14 to credit, and only 1 of them was the MyThoughtsCount/Amp/Whateverit'scalled Survey. Even Modpaths are crediting for me. I am wondering if it has to do with the Spyware Doctor software that I am now using after getting some rogue spyware/malware over at Facebook. Whatever, I'm just :banana:. Thanks for CC!

Oooh is Spyware Doctor free? Do you use it with the other programs - spybot, adaware, etc? I am having shopping credit issues and wonder if there is something on my system causing the issue. I have yet to figure it out.

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Oooh is Spyware Doctor free? Do you use it with the other programs - spybot, adaware, etc? I am having shopping credit issues and wonder if there is something on my system causing the issue. I have yet to figure it out.

I use CA Anti-Spyware. I just ran it and quarantined 39 threats :eek:

So I am REALLY hoping I get credited for the audible.com order I placed...:computer:

pbhall13
09-25-2009, 02:53 PM
I would also like to give a big thanks to the SR Gang. I had a lot of success with Crazy Credits.....the push I need to get me to SM!! Love when you all do this.........puts a smile on my face!!

Pamela

m 'n c
09-25-2009, 03:11 PM
I use CA Anti-Spyware. I just ran it and quarantined 39 threats :eek:

So I am REALLY hoping I get credited for the audible.com order I placed...:computer:

Usually those are cookies so you should be ok.

missangie
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Winners have been posted!!

fourfoxesinpa
09-25-2009, 06:01 PM

No, it wasn't free. I think (after a discount code) it was $19.99? But, it was just about the only thing we could find online to take away this pop-up annoying thing that I picked up from a flair at Facebook. I run it after the CCleaner and I have been really lucky. Coincidence or not, I'm not sure...but it's been a loooooong time since I had modpaths credit. Now, we DID move and I have a new address but I've been using that new address since June 30, so I'm ruling that out.

Good luck getting your shopping to credit.