PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a place to buy gas cards

wilsonfamily4
09-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Does anyone know where I could buy Texaco gas cards and get cash back? I mean I buy gas anyway be nice if I could get like 1 or 2% back as well. :) Going through all our spending trying to figure how to get credit for it. :) Thanks

Blessing and Miracle
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I've never seen anyone giving back money or credit for gas cards. That would be great!!! It also would be great to be able to have those as a reward, especially for vacation!!!

cglaura
09-11-2007, 06:43 PM
I looked for gas cards, couldn't really find any...sorry!

Did you try a round-about way? For example (I can't get them through SR, but are a staple "stocking stuffer")...

Here in NJ we have WaWa, sort of like a 7-11. Even though the station is Texaco, you can still use WaWa gc for gas.

I didn't really see any in the SR list that could be that type of store, but maybe if you look at giveFun.com or giftCertificates.com you might find a place similar near you?

wilsonfamily4
09-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I looked for gas cards, couldn't really find any...sorry!

Did you try a round-about way? For example (I can't get them through SR, but are a staple "stocking stuffer")...

Here in NJ we have WaWa, sort of like a 7-11. Even though the station is Texaco, you can still use WaWa gc for gas.

I didn't really see any in the SR list that could be that type of store, but maybe if you look at giveFun.com or giftCertificates.com you might find a place similar near you?

I have looked at giftcertifacates and givefun but none came up. O, well. I just really want to start using my money more wisely in every area. :) I grocery shop at Walmart and Safeway but there isn't a place for them either. :( My daughter has started private school and they do SCRIPS so I can get cards through them I just was hoping I could get them here. O, well.

SunshineGirl
09-11-2007, 06:54 PM
I have looked at giftcertifacates and givefun but none came up. O, well. I just really want to start using my money more wisely in every area. :) I grocery shop at Walmart and Safeway but there isn't a place for them either. :( My daughter has started private school and they do SCRIPS so I can get cards through them I just was hoping I could get them here. O, well.

What kind of cards can you get through SCRIPS?

cglaura
09-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Can you use a gc to buy a gc? I've never tried it.

This is just purely example. Say some gc from givefun, like a Kmart type store. Maybe Kmart has Texaco cards. I don't even know if either gives those particular cards, but you get the idea of the plan of attack.

Blessing and Miracle
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Normally you can't buy gift cards with a gift card, at least you can't here in Houston, Texas.

wilsonfamily4
09-12-2007, 08:42 PM
What kind of cards can you get through SCRIPS?

Hmm, I cannot find the list. There are so many. Even Disney is SCRIPS but our school does not have them on the main list. I asked if they could add them and they said yes, with a little work. They do have our towns main points of interest like A&W, Safeway, Quiznos, etc. They have so many. I will have to find the list. The one I like is Safeway because I spend about a hundred there every month.