PDA

View Full Version : Blocked!

ligrumpygirl
09-11-2007, 09:17 PM
My school has this lovely new filter on the computers...no sunshine rewards forum!!!! What ever will I do? Have you noticed my posts decreasing during the day? :computer:

MamaO
09-11-2007, 09:37 PM
My school has this lovely new filter on the computers...no sunshine rewards forum!!!! What ever will I do? Have you noticed my posts decreasing during the day? :computer:

So far I'm able to get on SR at work, but I can't do any offers. Can read the forum but no posting. And we're not allowed to get on our home email accounts there so I can't take advantage of any click-thrus.

Lisaj68
09-11-2007, 09:59 PM
What do they expect you to do at school? Study all day without a break??!! SO not fair!!!

ligrumpygirl
09-12-2007, 06:10 AM
Actually I am a teacher....with no classes yet. I have some free time and no :sunshine: in my life from 830-330. :cry:

3darlings
09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
So far I'm able to get on SR at work, but I can't do any offers. Can read the forum but no posting. And we're not allowed to get on our home email accounts there so I can't take advantage of any click-thrus.

I can't access my home email from work either. One way to get around that and get Email from SR is to go to the Member Zone section and at the bottom you will see various links (account history, etc.) There is one for Email links. If you click on it, it will show you the recent emails SR has sent to you. You can click on the individual ones and they will come up. That is how I check SR emails at work.