PDA

View Full Version : Win a free $25 Disney Gift Card

Hedy
09-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Sign up for the www.DisneyEveryDay.com newsletter, and be entered to win a $25 Disney gift card.

AlternateEgo
09-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks! I just signed up :)

PSL1013
09-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Signed up too, Thanks Heather...one can never have too much Disney!! :D

sammielynn
10-05-2009, 09:54 PM
Did you see the last Newsletter? Someone from SR won a $25 Disney Gift card! I'll let her tell who it is.

Weluvdisny
10-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Did you see the last Newsletter? Someone from SR won a $25 Disney Gift card! I'll let her tell who it is.

:party:It was ME!!!:party:

I couldn't believe I saw my name as the winner! I wasn't even sure if my guess was right or not. I've been there quite a few times and never saw/noticed them until our last visit. Someone has to win, right? It might as well be someone from SR! :)

Melissa

P.S. Thanks Heather for the link!

PSL1013
10-06-2009, 07:15 AM

I couldn't believe I saw my name as the winner! I wasn't even sure if my guess was right or not. I've been there quite a few times and never saw/noticed them until our last visit. Someone has to win, right? It might as well be someone from SR! :)

Melissa

Congrats...I guessed too and I knew I was right and was hoping it would be ME! :rotfl: I'm so glad that someone here won, that is so cool! :D

Hedy
10-06-2009, 10:26 AM

Melissa

That's awesome-you're welcome!

fourfoxesinpa
10-06-2009, 11:28 AM

Melissa

YAY for you! We were 90% sure of what it was and then we looked through our photo album to confirm. We have the next one right too - the gas picture. Maybe another lucky SRer will win that one!

Weluvdisny
10-06-2009, 01:03 PM
I'll cross my fingers and toes for you Jamie!

fourfoxesinpa
10-13-2009, 07:26 AM
Ooooh...This new one is tricky with the lights and rope. I need to do some homework for this one. :confused:

Magical JenK
10-13-2009, 10:02 AM
Thanks for the link Heather. I signed up, but haven't gotten the confirmation email...is that when I'll be able to play too? Do you log in or something to play? Right now I can't seem to find where the contest is.
Thanks

fourfoxesinpa
10-13-2009, 12:06 PM
Jen, the contest is in the newsletter. Hope you get one soon so you can play along. I'll tell ya - this one is stumping us. We have 5 ideas but can't confirm where it is.

Magical JenK
10-13-2009, 03:09 PM
Agggh! Still no confirmation!! Says I can try again later tonight...I'll try from home & let you know!! :0)

fourfoxesinpa
10-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Good luck getting signed up, Jen. We figured out this week's clue - thought we knew it but needed to find some confirmation. :clap:

AlternateEgo
10-13-2009, 09:26 PM
Good luck getting signed up, Jen. We figured out this week's clue - thought we knew it but needed to find some confirmation. :clap:

I'm guessing you're not sharing??? hehe :angel:

Weluvdisny
10-13-2009, 10:07 PM
I got my $25 gc in the mail today!!:banana::clap::cooldance:

Magical JenK
10-13-2009, 10:13 PM

Ok, got it confirmed through home email...now what? Wait for the newsletter? Sorry I'm so stupid w/this...

Hedy
10-13-2009, 10:18 PM
Ok, got it confirmed through home email...now what? Wait for the newsletter? Sorry I'm so stupid w/this...

Yepp, wait for the newsletter.

~Kathie
10-13-2009, 10:21 PM

Melissa

Congratulations!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

~Kathie
10-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the link Heather. I signed up, but haven't gotten the confirmation email...is that when I'll be able to play too? Do you log in or something to play? Right now I can't seem to find where the contest is.
Thanks

My confirmation letter came right away and my welcome email shortly after. The welcome email went into my spam folder so you might want to look there for yours.

Magical JenK
10-13-2009, 10:31 PM
My confirmation letter came right away and my welcome email shortly after. The welcome email went into my spam folder.

Yeah, I got both of those fine...just no newsletter! Not-so-paitently waiting!

Pooh's Pal
10-18-2009, 06:52 PM
Thanks Heather! I love her site and did you see the park ticket giveaway in her newletter? !!

fourfoxesinpa
10-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Thanks Heather! I love her site and did you see the park ticket giveaway in her newletter? !!

Crossing my fingers - those odds are pretty darn good!

cglaura
03-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Hedy, I just had to pop in and say thank you for posting this originally.

I was the winner of the $25 Gift Card this week for the Where in the World Are We contest!!!

Next trip's refillable mugs..check!! :p

fourfoxesinpa
03-09-2010, 08:35 AM

I was the winner of the $25 Gift Card this week for the Where in the World Are We contest!!!

Congratulations! I keep entering...one of these weeks. Way to go!!!

PSL1013
03-09-2010, 09:21 AM

Congrats to you!! I just got that email with the announcement...I've only been able to guess twice, I thought I knew everything about Disney...NOT! :rotfl:

Hedy
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM

Congrats!

fanofree
03-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Is everyone still playing? Well, I won. :party:

I wasn't sure at first because my name is not that unique, but sure enough, my $25 gift card came in the mail yesterday. I won for the picture from Peter Pan's Fight.

PSL1013
03-14-2010, 10:11 PM

I wasn't sure at first because my name is not that unique, but sure enough, my $25 gift card came in the mail yesterday. I won for the picture from Peter Pan's Fight.

Congrats! :clap:

fourfoxesinpa
03-14-2010, 11:05 PM

Yay for you!!!! I'm still entering every week...maybe I'll get lucky.

fanofree
03-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Yay for you!!!! I'm still entering every week...maybe I'll get lucky.

Keep trying! I know I will. Maybe lighting strikes twice afterall.... :rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
03-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Keep trying! I know I will. Maybe lighting strikes twice afterall.... :rotfl:

Oh I def will! I like reading her blog, there are fun little bits. I gotta be honest, tho, and admit that I had to defriend her on FB :eek:...that foursquare and twitter stuff that she always posts about being at the McDonald's, being at the gas station, or pics of her mocha was just killing my wall. :p I couldn't wade through them to find what my "real" friends were posting. :rotfl:

momof3lovebugs
04-01-2010, 02:59 PM
Just signed up for her newsletter. What's a little more disney magic? :minnie::sunshine2: so she sends an email every day with where in the world are we and you enter for a chance at a gc? How does she swing that?