PDA

View Full Version : Rumor that B4G3Free deal coming back!

fourfoxesinpa
09-25-2009, 09:03 PM
Have you read that another Buy 4, Get 3 free deal might be announced next week? Len Testa has written that it's expected to last from January through March. But, this time, it's expected that you'll need to buy tickets for the length of your stay (last year you could buy just a 1 day pass).

FWIW....no details until/unless released...

sammielynn
09-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Have you read that another Buy 4, Get 3 free deal might be announced next week? Len Testa has written that it's expected to last from January through March. But, this time, it's expected that you'll need to buy tickets for the length of your stay (last year you could buy just a 1 day pass).

FWIW....no details until/unless released...

Wish I could go during that time period. We have to wait until the guys are out of school, mid-May.

eaglesdare
09-26-2009, 08:37 AM
also it is suppose to kick in early, i forget the exact dates, but i think you can book it for oct/nov/dec, thru march.

the values are rumored to have buy 5 get 2. mod and delux are the buy 4 get 3.

word has it that it will be announced for reward holders on monday, and to the rest on 29sep to start ressies on oct 1st.

so for those traveling the rest of this year, you may want to keep an eye or ear open for word this week. you may find a better deal.

like the op stated though, there has been no confirmed release of this info, so far it is only rumor.

eaglesdare
09-28-2009, 02:32 PM
its official. buy 4 get 7 at mods and deluxes. buy 5 get 7 at values. dates are for 2009 and 2010. no gift card mentioned.

SunshineGirl
09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
We also have a new merchant on SR that is booking Disney Vacations and paying 1% cash back.

AlternateEgo
09-28-2009, 03:01 PM
We also have a new merchant on SR that is booking Disney Vacations and paying 1% cash back.

You are kidding! I was just thinking how nice it would be to get some of that Disney vacation back :)

SunshineGirl
09-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Check it out:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MouseUnlimited/

AlternateEgo
09-28-2009, 03:18 PM
Check it out:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/MouseUnlimited/

I keep getting "Webpage not found" by going through the link.

SunshineGirl
09-28-2009, 03:21 PM
I'm a ding dong. It should be okay now. :)

fourfoxesinpa
09-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Awesome! I just asked for a marathon weekend quote. Thanks for the new merchant!