PDA

View Full Version : Where to purchase Wii?

mom2ian
09-27-2009, 03:13 PM
I'm looking at getting a Wii for my kids for Christmas especially since the price went down today.

Which SR merchants can I shop through to earn rewards on a Wii console purchase?

I usually use Best Buy, but it says Wii hardware is 0%, a console is hardware, correct?

There was a thread with a similar question the other day that no one answered. That poster thought they would get credit for the console, just not remotes.

Just want to double check before I make my purchase.

Thanks!
Amy

m 'n c
09-27-2009, 03:14 PM
I can't remember who to go through. Gamestop and Buy.com maybe. Do a form search for XBOX as we had this discussion last year for sure.

3dog2kidmom
09-27-2009, 04:41 PM
I bought a Wii bundle from QVC - 3% back.

SunshineGirl
09-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I was checking out Wiis at Buy.com today.

mmm611
09-27-2009, 05:27 PM
I'm looking at getting a Wii for my kids for Christmas especially since the price went down today.

Which SR merchants can I shop through to earn rewards on a Wii console purchase?

I usually use Best Buy, but it says Wii hardware is 0%, a console is hardware, correct?

There was a thread with a similar question the other day that no one answered. That poster thought they would get credit for the console, just not remotes.

Just want to double check before I make my purchase.

Thanks!
Amy

I think you would most likely NOT receive credit from Best Buy because the console would be considered hardware. The way I read it the other day, she wasn't sure if the remotes would be considered hardware or not. I have no idea on that one one way or the other.

SunshineGirl
09-27-2009, 05:31 PM
I just checked and Buy.com specifically lists that they pay a commission on video game consoles.

mom2ian
09-27-2009, 07:26 PM
Thank you for the replies!

catnapfan
09-28-2009, 09:11 AM
I buy a lot of Wii stuff (console, wii fit, games, controllers) from kmart. You get 2% back and I'm always pleased with their super fast shipping!

wilsonfamily4
09-28-2009, 03:28 PM
I think I have seen around that amazon is offering a 25.00 gift card with a purchase. and toysrus is offering a teeshirt with a purchase.