PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Still Trying to Make SM?

SunshineGirl
09-28-2009, 03:09 PM
Anything we can do to help?

saffymom
09-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Can you make OTX/AMP give me a survey?;) They've been giving me trouble the last couple of days.

I'm at 98.23, so as long as I can get a couple more surveys, I should be OK. I'm really regretting being so lazy in August!

missangie
09-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Here's some help!

Top Performing Offers Right Now:
Quiz Rocket - The Superhero Quiz
Skin Disorders - Acne Product Coupon
RH - Breathable Contacts
Auto Insurance Tips Fast Quotes
Quiz Jungle - How Geek are you?
MID - Dove ProAge PT
LIS - Junk Food Tax

New Today:
CPL Zone - Best Buy
Eversave - Total Beauty Makeover

saffymom
09-28-2009, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the list Angie! There are a couple on there that I haven't tried yet!

pbhall13
09-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Me!!!!!!!! Ughhhhh every offer I do doesn't want to credit. I did get a ds today. have to run out and tutor until after 8 so when I get back I will check in and pray that there is something to boost me into SM category.

I am begging for help!!!

Thanks so much, Pamela

ps. I have tried all the offers listed, my pending file is long!!!!! (and a few of them I was able to get during CC)

memanana
09-29-2009, 07:09 AM
I am still trying I know it is impossible at this late date Offers have not credited DS was doing good then turned to hit and miss Hope to make it next quarter

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 07:46 AM
I'm at 94.26 (with a survey done yesterday) hoping for DS, AMP and 2cent one today. will also try for those tomorrow (although i know 2 of them won't credit til 1st). I don't know what to do. Is there any way to get a vista print offer that will not pend?? maybe a small amount (say 3 or under) that would post like an offer?) I'm grabbing at straws right now!!

thanks, pamela

sunshinecindy
09-29-2009, 08:28 AM
I'm at 94.26 (with a survey done yesterday) hoping for DS, AMP and 2cent one today. will also try for those tomorrow (although i know 2 of them won't credit til 1st). I don't know what to do. Is there any way to get a vista print offer that will not pend?? maybe a small amount (say 3 or under) that would post like an offer?) I'm grabbing at straws right now!!

thanks, pamela

Do the posterbrains offer, its so cheap, and for 5.00, its such a great buy.

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Do the posterbrains offer, its so cheap, and for 5.00, its such a great buy.

will that offer hold till next month??

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 08:53 AM
will that offer hold till next month??

I wish I knew. I was going to try it out myself once I picked 2 photos for the free shipping.

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Pam I just tried out the PosterBrain offer. It is under shopping so I am thinking there will still be a hold. If it posts today I'll let you know what it says.

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Pam I just tried out the PosterBrain offer. It is under shopping so I am thinking there will still be a hold. If it posts today I'll let you know what it says.

Thanks Cate!! I already have been trying to figure out what pictures to upload!!

Pamela

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 09:26 AM
I had that same issue too. I finally decided on 2 and depending on how these turn out I might order the 3rd one.

missangie
09-29-2009, 10:56 AM
I've added a few more offer this morning. Hopefully, I'll have a few more tomorrow as well. We want everyone who's trying to make super member to have every opportunity to get there!

chipndale
09-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I've added a few more offer this morning. Hopefully, I'll have a few more tomorrow as well. We want everyone who's trying to make super member to have every opportunity to get there!

Angie - you are the best! I wish everyone that is still trying to make SM a lot of luck!

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 11:24 AM

Thanks Angie. Off to try them now!~!!

Any word on the poster one??

pamela

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 11:27 AM
I haven't seen anything in my account yet Pam. I'm thinking it will be just like regular shopping credits.

saffymom
09-29-2009, 11:58 AM
With my DS crediting this morning, I am offically in! :banana: I really plan to work harder next quarter so I'm not stressing out like I have this quarter! Good luck to everyone else trying to make it!

missangie
09-29-2009, 12:04 PM
I haven't seen anything in my account yet Pam. I'm thinking it will be just like regular shopping credits.

You are correct, it is a shopping merchant. Purchases will follow all regular cash back shopping rules. This is a great deal with the $5.00 cash back on really great prices, but it will pend.

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Where are you at Pam? How far do you need to make it?

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 12:24 PM
Where are you at Pam? How far do you need to make it?

I am at 98.31 (got credit for AMP already). still have to do DS, 2 cent. if I can get an AMp for tomorrow as well that will be just under 2 dollars and I hope that will get me to SM. Nothing like being close to the wire!!

Noticed that a few offers I did last week came in today as well (not sure if those were manual or not, but I'll take them)

I am going to just keep plugging away today and tomorrow. so fingers crossed!!

UPDATE: 98.71 (bydgo just came in)

askomsky
09-29-2009, 12:28 PM
I am at 98.31 (got credit for AMP already). still have to do DS, 2 cent. if I can get an AMp for tomorrow as well that will be just under 2 dollars and I hope that will get me to SM. Nothing like being close to the wire!!

Noticed that a few offers I did last week came in today as well (not sure if those were manual or not, but I'll take them)

I am going to just keep plugging away today and tomorrow. so fingers crossed!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your so close!!!!!!

~Kathie
09-29-2009, 12:29 PM

Yay!!! Fingers, eyes, toes, everything crossed!!!

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 12:35 PM
thanks guys......heading out to get an appointment...will be back to complete some more offers!! I am sooooooo close!!

pamela

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Oooh that is awesome. You are super close. I have meetings this afternoon but I'll try a new freebie or two and see if I can recommend any for you to try out.

fourfoxesinpa
09-29-2009, 02:59 PM
thanks guys......heading out to get an appointment...will be back to complete some more offers!! I am sooooooo close!!

pamela

LET'S GO PAM! :clap: LET'S GO PAM! :clap: LET'S GO PAM! :clap:

Hedy
09-29-2009, 03:13 PM

pamela

:party::party::party:

missangie
09-29-2009, 03:23 PM
Wow! It's a Pam Pep Rally, LOL! You're only a buck and small change away. You can do it!!:cooldance:

PSL1013
09-29-2009, 03:37 PM
From one Pam to another.....GO PAM! You can do it, I just know you can!!! :thumbsup:

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 03:50 PM
It is a Pam pep rally. We just need to push her over that edge.

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 06:21 PM
I want someone to throw me over the edge.....I am so close. Just finished a DS (fingers crossed). will try for a 2cents one tonight after WW. Then i can do an AMP one after noon time tomorrow. If I am able to get all of those I will make it.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement....this is why I love SR so much. This quarter was the first time I did not make SM and I was miserable. I hate having to wait for shopping to credit!

Now can you all send me good wishes for my Weight Watchers meeting (or am I being too greedy?!):love:

faithhope
09-29-2009, 08:34 PM
good luck with SM and WW Pam :)

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 10:09 PM
If WW is any indication of going in the right direction....I lost 1.6...... is it a coincidence that I need a little under that for SM..... I hope it all pans out!

m 'n c
09-29-2009, 10:11 PM
If WW is any indication of going in the right direction....I lost 1.6...... is it a coincidence that I need a little under that for SM..... I hope it all pans out!

That is awesome. Can you send over some of that WW willpower to me? I'll share the $1.xx you need for SM from my account. I started off strong for dinner - chicken breast with pineapple and then went downhill when I got home from the mall - taquitos and a mini kit kat.

pbhall13
09-29-2009, 10:13 PM
That is awesome. Can you send over some of that WW willpower to me? I'll share the $1.xx you need for SM from my account. I started off strong for dinner - chicken breast with pineapple and then went downhill when I got home from the mall - taquitos and a mini kit kat.

Too funny Cate. If it makes you feel better I am rewarding myself with a frosty from wendy's right now!! Then back to eating right and Zumba tomorrow!!

(and yes I would love to share for SM!!!! off to try for a 2cents)

gpp2001
09-30-2009, 10:08 AM
Woo Hoo! I just made SM Plus! I made a video review of drugstore.com!! I have to say that making videos is not easy - I have a new appreciation for what Cindy and Tricia do! I can't tell you how many times I recorded and deleted my video.

Good Luck to all who are still trying to make SM!

Karn

askomsky
09-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Woo Hoo! I just made SM Plus! I made a video review of drugstore.com!! I have to say that making videos is not easy - I have a new appreciation for what Cindy and Tricia do! I can't tell you how many times I recorded and deleted my video.

Good Luck to all who are still trying to make SM!

Karn

You did an AWESOME job!!!!!!
Yes it's hard I delete and re-shoot mine many times before I'm happy with it! lol

pbhall13
09-30-2009, 02:27 PM
Bust open the doors....

crank up the tunes

and pop the bubbly!!! :trink4:

:party: I finally made SM at 2:12 pm today!!!!! :party:

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!!!

Pamela

disney_girl
09-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Congrats Pam!!! Glad you'll be joining us!

I love how the SR crew does what they can to help push the members to make SM status!

sqromano
09-30-2009, 02:36 PM
Bust open the doors....

crank up the tunes

Pamela

Congratulations! You made a great push at the end!

amarazas
09-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Bust open the doors....

crank up the tunes

Pamela

:party:I'll be there with you this quarter too!!! Glad to see so many back too!!:party: