PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Venom coupon offer?

lildebbie
09-29-2009, 04:29 PM
Gone so soon?? I thought it might be too good to be true. Getting paid for printing coupons. Are you kidding me, I'd be rich:rotfl:

missangie
09-29-2009, 05:05 PM
Gone so soon?? I thought it might be too good to be true. Getting paid for printing coupons. Are you kidding me, I'd be rich:rotfl:

It wasn't converting. I have a query open with the offer provider. If the issue is resolved, I'll reactivate the offer.

lildebbie
09-29-2009, 07:22 PM
So, if we already printed the coupons and it gets reactivated, are we out of luck??

missangie
09-29-2009, 09:34 PM
So, if we already printed the coupons and it gets reactivated, are we out of luck??

I'm unsure at this point.

lildebbie
09-30-2009, 10:33 PM
I got the credit today! You ladies are awesome :sunshine:

marcymajor
10-01-2009, 11:09 AM
this may sound stupid but where is the coupon to print.:confused: i signed up for the newsletter and the free bottle but could not find where the coupon was - plus i did not get credit for doing the offer. can someone please help me. :thanks:

missangie
10-01-2009, 11:45 AM
The offer took me directly to the coupons.com print page. I didn't sign up for a newsletter at all. I simply downloaded the coupon printer and printed the Venom BOGO.

AlternateEgo
10-01-2009, 11:48 AM
this may sound stupid but where is the coupon to print.:confused: i signed up for the newsletter and the free bottle but could not find where the coupon was - plus i did not get credit for doing the offer. can someone please help me. :thanks:

This is the same thing that happened to me...

marcymajor
10-01-2009, 12:13 PM
guess it's just not my day for offers but that's okay. at least i will get a free bottle of venom juice from the offer if not the 25 cents. maybe next time.:sunshine:

fourfoxesinpa
10-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Me three. When I did the offer it took me straight to the venomenergy web page where there was a link to get a free coupon. I filled in all the info. and, hey, if I'm lucky enough to get a coupon for a free bottle in the mail, I'll be happy.

missangie
10-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Me three. When I did the offer it took me straight to the venomenergy web page where there was a link to get a free coupon. I filled in all the info. and, hey, if I'm lucky enough to get a coupon for a free bottle in the mail, I'll be happy.

When did you complete the offer? I am no longer able to access it because I tested it when it first went active. It won't let me click the link again.

I had to pull it just after putting it up and wait on a response regarding performance from the advertiser. When credits finally came through, I reactivated the link. Perhaps the advertiser made a change during the time we had the offer deactivated that I'm not aware of. Thanks in advance for more feedback!