PDA

View Full Version : Busy, Busy!

SunshineGirl
09-30-2009, 03:59 PM
If we seem quiet today, it's because we have so much in the works!

*Getting ready to welcome new SMs into The Lounge
*Hammering out a new recurring survey opportunity
*Halloween Promotion starting tomorrow
*Ordered Super Member Plus Gifts
*Recorded and uploaded new Podcast
*Paid out August Paypal cashouts

....and more!

The Sunshine Girls have been rocking and rolling today! So you keep the forum busy and we'll keep working on some great things for October. :)

pbhall13
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
:sunshine: thanks for working so hard for us!! (I am guessing once the new month gets started cashouts for giftcards are next!!!!) Yeah!!

disney_girl
09-30-2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the hard work! Can't wait to see what you all have planned for October!! :)

PSL1013
09-30-2009, 04:47 PM
We all so appreciate it too!! :love:

SunshineGirl
09-30-2009, 04:48 PM
:sunshine: thanks for working so hard for us!! (I am guessing once the new month gets started cashouts for giftcards are next!!!!) Yeah!!

Those are kind of ongoing. I tend to do the Disney ones on Mondays but I know that Cindy does the others all week (I saw an Amazon one come through today).

faithhope
09-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Thanks Tricia (and support SR gang) for all the hard work that makes it possible and fun for us to earn extra money.:love:

29apr00
09-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Those are kind of ongoing. I tend to do the Disney ones on Mondays but I know that Cindy does the others all week (I saw an Amazon one come through today).

:clap: thanks for the reminder to cash out for my Disney gift Card!!

Alice28
10-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Awesome! Looking forward to another great month here at SR!:clap:

Sidenote- I cashed out 3 different times and won the photo contest- feel free to combine as much of those as possible to save on postage. I'm done cashing out now for awhile! It's too close to the cut off for my trip! :)

chipndale
10-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Thanks Tricia for all the hard work you do to make this site the best!