PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print-T-Shirt offer

Momtoaprincess
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
I did this one last night and placed an order for a shirt and some xmas tags. It says there is no credit hold on this offer and no paypal cashout. How long does it normally take to get credited? And since there is no paypal cashout, can I use these credits towards a gift card? Thanks!!

time2go
09-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I did this one last night too and it posted within an hour I believe.

Momtoaprincess
09-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Hmmm...mine has posted yet. Was there a certain amount you had to spend to receive the credit? I spent $30.

sunshinecindy
09-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Hmmm...mine has posted yet. Was there a certain amount you had to spend to receive the credit? I spent $30.

No certain amount, I've seen them take a few days to post.

Yes, you can use toward gift certificate.

Momtoaprincess
09-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Thank you! I will just keep an eye out for it over the next few days.

ligrumpygirl
09-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I never got my credit...I got my tshirt though!

athoods
09-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Any idea how long this offer takes to credit?
Thanks.

Anne
09-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Never got credit but got my t-shirt, which I love. I got credit for the other offer I did for them, though, so I am not complaining.

athoods
09-17-2007, 09:47 PM
Nevermind it has already posted!!!:cooldance:

faithhope
10-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Woo Hoo! Just got my T-shirt from Vista Print. I got the soccer ball design and put my kid's team name and number on the shirt.

She is so happy... I can't wait to cheer from the sidelines with my new shirt on saturday (hope it doesn't rain)

Faith

askomsky
10-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Woo Hoo! Just got my T-shirt from Vista Print. I got the soccer ball design and put my kid's team name and number on the shirt.

She is so happy... I can't wait to cheer from the sidelines with my new shirt on saturday (hope it doesn't rain)

Faith

I did the same exact thing!!!! It came out really cute!

jfrog
11-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Has anyone else gotten credit for the t shirt offer lately? Mine is still floating on the pending page...but I did get credit for the other Vista that I did on the same day - when I went to pay for the shipping, both the t shirt and (what else did I order from the other offer?? lol) the other item showed up on the same invoice and I paid the shipping for both at once. Do you think it was read as one transaction/offer and only credited the first one? I did get my t shirt and I love it - nice and comfy to sleep in!:sunshine: