PDA

View Full Version : Big Time Crush

tarheelpat
09-12-2007, 07:16 PM
What's the deal on this offer? Do you get any text messages other than the PIN number? Any idea whether it's a safe one to do?

ItsmeSunnyV
09-12-2007, 07:23 PM
I was too scared to do it, I think if you submit the pin, then you automatically agree to the 9.99 a month. I think that's how it works.

tink2008
09-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Looks to me like you get a charge of $9.99 a month on your cell phone bill.

SunshineGirl
09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
It's a pretty new one. I'm not actually sure how it works. We've had 2 credit so far, it looks like.

Debbie Jean
09-13-2007, 01:09 PM
I was too scared to do it, I think if you submit the pin, then you automatically agree to the 9.99 a month. I think that's how it works.

I agree.

The fine print says:
The BigTime Crush pick up lines text message offer is for text message capable handsets on AT&T, Alltel, Boost, Cellular One, Nextel, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless only. This is a BigTime Crush Club Subscription Service. By signing up for this service and by entering your personal PIN Code on the Bigtimecrush.com website, you acknowledge that you are subscribing to our three times a week text service charged $9.99 per month (other charges may apply). You will receive three text messages per week. The charges will be billed to your wireless phone bill or deducted from your prepaid balance.