PDA

View Full Version : I lost my avatar, help!

PSL1013
10-02-2009, 10:16 PM
When I try to put it back I keep getting the message Upload of file failed. It's smaller than the maximum size allowed, I just can't figure this out.

~Kathie
10-03-2009, 12:26 AM
When I try to put it back I keep getting the message Upload of file failed. It's smaller than the maximum size allowed, I just can't figure this out.

Don't feel bad...I lost mine too. Seems that you and I are the 'bad girls'. Lost our PM's (I did get mine back did you?), our avatars and I had to get re-invited to Cindy's diet group. Even when she invited me.....I couldn't reply until she made it public.

I also lost all my info on my user CP but that is back as well.

Cindy said that Kevin will look into it this weekend. She said something funky happened when they were doing the SM stuff on Thursday!!! Hopefully they'll figure it out. I can't upload my avatar until I get home. I don't have it on this computer. I just remembered...it's on the DIS.....maybe I can get it from there.

PSL1013
10-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Don't feel bad...I lost mine too. Seems that you and I are the 'bad girls'. Lost our PM's (I did get mine back did you?), our avatars and I had to get re-invited to Cindy's diet group. Even when she invited me.....I couldn't reply until she made it public.

I also lost all my info on my user CP but that is back as well.

Cindy said that Kevin will look into it this weekend. She said something funky happened when they were doing the SM stuff on Thursday!!! Hopefully they'll figure it out. I can't upload my avatar until I get home. I don't have it on this computer. I just remembered...it's on the DIS.....maybe I can get it from there.

My PM stuff is back but I think I fiddled with that avatar for over an hour, it's on my PC too but it just won't let me upload it and it is under the max allowed too? :confused: I found mine on the DIS too and even went looking for it but whoever had it either hasn't posted in awhile or they changed it? :cry: I even tried other pics that I have saved on my PC but nothing wants to upload, I'm thinking it's something that has been changed on the SR end? Oh, I even lost my black mickey/walt icon in my sig. but was able to get that back. I'm feeling so naked without my DVC avatar!! :rotfl:

~Kathie
10-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm feeling so naked without my DVC avatar!! :rotfl:

Thanks for reminding me. My Tink misses me. I'm sure Kevin will figure it out eventually.

ETA: I was able to upload mine just now, Pam. I copied the image from the DIS board and saved it to my computer. Then I uploaded it no problem.

Hope you can get yours too.

PSL1013
10-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Thanks for reminding me. My Tink misses me. I'm sure Kevin will figure it out eventually.

ETA: I was able to upload mine just now, Pam. I copied the image from the DIS board and saved it to my computer. Then I uploaded it no problem.

Hope you can get yours too.

I did the same thing with copying and saving to my computer, I've tried so many times...keep getting the message that Upload of file failed. Maybe my son can look at it when he stops over sometime, I give up. :confused: