PDA

View Full Version : Surveys

letharobin
10-05-2009, 09:47 PM
Hello SR Family

I took a 40 minute survey (My Thought count) on last night (10/05/09). At the end I received the congratulations page and my account will be credited. Upon checking my account tonight I have not received my credit. This is the second time this has happened to me and I post that issue in the forum at that time also, but I did not get a response. Can someone please respond to my issue and let me know what happened or is it something I am doing wrong.:confused:

jnorth1007
10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Are you clearing cookies each day before you take those? Are you getting credit for any other surveys and offers that credit by cookie (this would be anything other than the Daily Survey which credits by userid)? The AMP/MTC surveys should credit on the next hour (occasionally the second hour but rarely longer than that). Are you clearing any cookies after doing the survey? These surveys track by cookies so as long as you have cleared them before you do it and don't clear before it credits there shouldn't be an issue. If you haven't been getting credits for anything then chances are that you have a setting on your computer that isn't right or you have something blocking your cookies. If you are getting credit sometimes then there is something that you are doing/not doing before or after the survey that is messing up the cookies. If you have a chance tonight try out this test...clear all of your cookies (I use CCleaner which is free and gets rid of all cookies at once) then make sure you have nothing open but Internet Explorer opened to your SR site and sign in. Go to the AMP/MTC link and take a survey. Leave the final AMP page that comes up at the end open for a little while after you are finished. Don't do anything else on your computer until the top of the next hour (give it until 5-12 minutes after the hour since it isn't always exactly on the hour) and if it doesn't credit come and let us know. If you don't have time to do that tonight or don't want to stay up to wait then try it tomorrow during the day and let us know. If it still doesn't credit we will try to look at your settings and see what could be wrong.

faithhope
10-05-2009, 10:06 PM
do you clear cookies before you take the survey?

some people have found leaving that final page from amp up for a while helps with credits as well.

letharobin
10-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Ok thanks for the help. I will try it and see what happens.