PDA

View Full Version : Same Survey twice

dismom
10-07-2009, 02:53 AM
I think I qualified for the same survey twice (Bank of America), once on Oct 5, then on Oct 6 - Daily Surveys. Since I don't usually qualify for these surveys I kept answering the questions, expecting to be told "thank you, but you don't qualify for the survey". Except the questions kept on coming.

Please advise what I should do at this point. Is it something that you can resolve administratively?

Thank you for allowing us this opportunity to "earn" Disney $$.

didmom

SunshineGirl
10-07-2009, 07:59 AM
As long as you were using the same email address, it's totally on them. There may have been slight differences that they were looking for.

StitchandPooh'smom
10-07-2009, 08:56 AM
I got the same one twice as well, but I got kicked out of both as not qualifying. Although the bulk of the survey was identical for me, there were a few different choices the second time on the list of important attributes for a bank. Almost every other page was the same, but there were two pages that had a few differences. Not sure if you got the same ones, OP, but I thought it was very strange as well.

cjnix32
10-07-2009, 10:10 AM
there are a couple of them, movie ones in particular that I keep getting, probably three or four times. Never lets me get far, problems posting my zip code, but it is always the same thing. Not sure. I always use the same email address, so not sure why I keep getting the same ones, maybe since I have never actually been able to complete them?