PDA

View Full Version : When do you delete from Pending if you haven't gotten credit?

spring
09-13-2007, 07:07 PM
I have about 15 or so pending credits for doing offers. They start 9/3 and go up to the present date. I'd like to try redoing some of them, but what is a respectable time to wait before deleting them?:confused:

kendra412
09-13-2007, 07:40 PM
I was wondering the same question

jnorth1007
09-13-2007, 07:41 PM
I would say to give it a couple of weeks to make sure it isnt a manual credit.

zummi525
09-14-2007, 03:40 PM
i still have some that are pending from the end of august. I suppose if they dont go through by next week i will remove them and try again

spring
09-14-2007, 04:14 PM
i still have some that are pending from the end of august. I suppose if they dont go through by next week i will remove them and try again

That's kind of what I've been doing, but I'm always afraid I'll do the survey again and it will a repeat.

MKelley226
09-14-2007, 04:56 PM
Last weekend I re-did a bunch from June & July from my pending and just about all of them credited the second time around, some were instant and some were manual.

Momtoaprincess
09-14-2007, 05:57 PM
I would say to give it a couple of weeks to make sure it isnt a manual credit.

Got a question for ya! When you have pending credits like this, can you still clean out your cookies? Or will that wipe away any information that is stored?

jnorth1007
09-14-2007, 06:00 PM
If a credit has been pending for more than a day then you will ok to clear your cookies. If they were going to do anything it would have been done already. If however, you do a manual credit offer and then go clear your cookies right after so that you can then go do another offer you may have issues. Best bet is to wait a little while (hour or so for offers) before clearing out cookies. If you are refraining from redoing offers that are pending less than a week you wont have an issue.

spring
09-14-2007, 06:53 PM
If a credit has been pending for more than a day then you will ok to clear your cookies. If they were going to do anything it would have been done already. If however, you do a manual credit offer and then go clear your cookies right after so that you can then go do another offer you may have issues. Best bet is to wait a little while (hour or so for offers) before clearing out cookies. If you are refraining from redoing offers that are pending less than a week you wont have an issue.

Thanks, I think that clarifies this issue for me.:)

Momtoaprincess
09-14-2007, 06:57 PM

Thanks!! I did the Surveys.com(on 9/13) and the MySurvey offer(on 9/14). It was time to clear my cookies again but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't screw up getting those credits. Do you know if those are both manual credit offers?

suekap
09-15-2007, 10:13 PM
When you redo the offers, can you use the same email address?

spring
09-16-2007, 07:27 AM
Actually, I have been able to re-do some of the offers using all the same info, including the same e-mail address, without an issue. However, some do not credit, and maybe a different e-mail address would help.

m 'n c
09-16-2007, 10:31 AM
When you redo the offers, can you use the same email address?
Yes you can.

Actually, I have been able to re-do some of the offers using all the same info, including the same e-mail address, without an issue. However, some do not credit, and maybe a different e-mail address would help.

Using a different email address or a variation (gmail dots) can increase your chances of getting credit a second time. There are still those that won't credit but it never hurts to try.