PDA

View Full Version : OMG I made the Big Board!

Weluvdisny
09-14-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm in the top 10! :cooldance:

I'm sure that will change after tomorrow so I have to enjoy it now!

SunshineGirl
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Very cool! You should actually move up a little today because first place is not eligible to participate. :)

Weluvdisny
09-14-2007, 10:36 AM
Numero Dos!

I'm going to print it out just to show my family that it's not just a waste of their computer time when I'm doing my SR!!

askomsky
09-14-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm in the top 10! :cooldance:

I'm sure that will change after tomorrow so I have to enjoy it now!

I finally made 15 but I think I'll move further after tomorrow's $39 credits post!
April

Weluvdisny
09-14-2007, 11:01 AM
I have only $13 to credit tomorrow. Hopefully I'll still be on there but I'm not counting my chickens....

miladymajor
09-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Woo-hoo! Congratulations on making the Big Board! :cooldance: What a great way to start the weekend! :)

Weluvdisny
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
T-You! I just need to keep getting some more credits to stay in the top 10!

spring
09-15-2007, 08:21 AM
I was very excited to be amongst the top ten for the last week. My excitement was short-lived as soon as I realized that everyone seems to be having a big pay boost as of today except for me. However, for only being a member of SR for about 6 weeks, I think I've done well, especially since I work full time, :sunshine:

3dog2kidmom
09-15-2007, 08:46 AM
I was very excited to be amongst the top ten for the last week. My excitement was short-lived as soon as I realized that everyone seems to be having a big pay boost as of today except for me. However, for only being a member of SR for about 6 weeks, I think I've done well, especially since I work full time, :sunshine:

Spring, you have done great for 6 weeks!! And you're right -- working full-time makes it difficult to keep up with everything. I work full-time, too, and tell my family that SR is my part-time job :sunshine:

Keep up the good work... maybe you'll top the board next month!

spring
09-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Spring, you have done great for 6 weeks!! And you're right -- working full-time makes it difficult to keep up with everything. I work full-time, too, and tell my family that SR is my part-time job :sunshine:

Keep up the good work... maybe you'll top the board next month!

Thanks for the words of encouragement! Just rechecked the Big Board - it's been updated and I have gone from 8th to 16th, so I no longer appear. That's fine with me. I thought I'd get kicked much further down.

Honestly, I do this for fun. The money is only a secondary motive. It is so nice to check out the forum. I haven't heard a nasty comment yet, and that is really encouraging. I have had nothing but help as I learn the ropes of SR. Kudos to all of you!!!

coastalgirl
09-15-2007, 10:04 AM
You are doing very well and ya never know! You could be me at #61 :rotfl:
Congratulations !!!!

Lydia

MamaO
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
You are doing very well and ya never know! You could be me at #61 :rotfl:
Congratulations !!!!

Lydia

Or me at # 26 which isn't bad at all except yesterday I was # 5 - no credits for me on the 15th!

Alice28
09-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Yesterday I think I was #12 or something like that....now I'm down to #31. Congrats to all those who had big pending credits that went thru yesterday!

askomsky
09-15-2007, 12:50 PM
Yesterday I think I was #12 or something like that....now I'm down to #31. Congrats to all those who had big pending credits that went thru yesterday!

I was shocked I jumped so high up, I'm at no#5 but I had $39 in credits that were pending. It also made me SM for the quarter!

April

Weluvdisny
09-15-2007, 01:24 PM
Congrats to all those on the board!!

I can't believe I'm still hanging in there. Now, to get more credits somewhere....

spring
09-15-2007, 01:47 PM
I was shocked I jumped so high up, I'm at no#5 but I had $39 in credits that were pending. It also made me SM for the quarter!

April

Congrats on your pending SM! I'm happy to say I will be joining you come October 1st. I can't wait!:banana: