PDA

View Full Version : another survey question

cjnix32
10-16-2009, 02:47 PM
When I was done, I clicked the button they say to click to record answers and I got a http error, could not display the webpage. Will I still get credit? Thanks!

cjnix32
10-16-2009, 02:58 PM
I had also had a problem with a GF survey this morning and put a complaint through. My question is whether or not I could try for another survey. Don't want to do anything that's not above board! Thanks!

SunshineGirl
10-16-2009, 02:59 PM
It's possible that you will not get credit if you got an error at the end. In that case, you can take another.

setsail
10-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Seems like it has been taking some time for the credits to appear. For instance, between Fri & Sat, I took 3 different surveys, but only got credit for 1. Bummer.

My hugest frustration is when you are being questioned to see if you qualify & so you are answering questions for 15+ minutes...when out of the blue you get the "We're sorry, you don't qualify" page. Oh well. Slowly plodding along on the survey front. :rolleyes:

m 'n c
10-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Tricia is on vacation and GF was having some upload issues. Cindy is trying to work through the issues and keep everything moving along while Tricia enjoys some time off. I think there are a few threads covering this.