PDA

View Full Version : No DS Survey?

29apr00
10-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Yesterday was the 1st time in almost 2 months that i didn't get a DS. And when i try this morning, it just goes straight to "no survey's available". Did anyone else have this problem? Have i exhausted my survey options??:eek:

askomsky
10-19-2009, 09:24 AM
Yesterday was the 1st time in almost 2 months that i didn't get a DS. And when i try this morning, it just goes straight to "no survey's available". Did anyone else have this problem? Have i exhausted my survey options??:eek:

No I couldn't get one yesterday either even though there were a TON of options. As for today it's still "weekend" time for them, I would wait to try after lunch I'm sure they'll "reset" the survey's from the weekend then.
If you couldn't get one over the weekend I wouldn't bother trying on Monday mornings until later in the day.

HTH!
April

29apr00
10-19-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks, atleast i know it's not me! I'm working towards my $5 bonus and missing a DS is like catastrophic to me! :lol:

lkat
10-19-2009, 10:16 AM
not just you! I wasn't able to get a ds either Sat. or Sun. this weekend...usually doesn't happen. And that means I couldn't get a M2C either. My account pretty much didn't move at all this weekend :rolleyes:

I was just able to get one this morning though! :)

StitchandPooh'smom
10-19-2009, 10:57 AM
I couldn't get one yesterday - I didn't qualify for about ten in a row, then I ran out of options. But I did just get one this morning, so you might try again! Good luck! :sunshine:

askomsky
10-19-2009, 11:02 AM
I couldn't get one yesterday - I didn't qualify for about ten in a row, then I ran out of options. But I did just get one this morning, so you might try again! Good luck! :sunshine:

I could have written that post!!! Just finished one for today. Have been trying AMPs for the last week and they just do NOT like me.