PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Kodak Gallery

sunshinecindy
10-20-2009, 11:23 AM
A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Kodak Gallery

Free Photo Gift from Kodak Gallery
FREE $15 Gift Code and/or 40% off Coupon
20 FREE Prints of your memories at the Kodak Gallery!
9 Cent Prints - lowest print prices ever at Kodak Gallery

Get coupon or discount for Kodak Gallery... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/KodakGallery)

AlternateEgo
10-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Let me know if I am doing this correctly...

I just signed up for Kodak Gallery through SR link... and signed up for the $15 credit.

I can make my order using the $15 credit AND get $5 credit on SR?

If so... it sounds like I am getting a Christmas present for DH's Gramma for free... :angel:

m 'n c
10-21-2009, 09:52 AM
I don't know. I got the code as well and was trying to decide how I was going to use it. So many different options! I'm betting you have to place more than a $15 order to get the SR credit but that isn't too hard to do.

AlternateEgo
10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Nah I don't think it would be too hard.

I was looking at getting her a medium sized photobook ($29.99)... so basically its a steal! :)

Even then, it would show as a $14.99 purchase, so the $5 credit should work...

But I wanted to make sure before making any purchase.

... still waiting for wedding pictures, lol.

AlternateEgo
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
I just started downloading pictures... I have 451 minutes remianing... on my first print!!

I think the file was just a little large :D

I think I love my photographer :)

AlternateEgo
10-21-2009, 04:51 PM
Woohoo! Just put my order in. I got a small "Martha Stewart" photobook. I decided to get it for myself, instead of DH's Gramma. I figured I would check out the quality and size and determine if I want to do a small or medium sized photobook for her.

I also got 37 prints, 8 of which are on professional paper. I have a picture frame with 7-4X6 places, so I made some for that.

This is what my total looked like:

Subtotal: $15.00
Discounts Applied: -$15.00
Shipping: $7.48
Taxes: $0.00

Estimated Total:* $7.48

So $7.48 for all of that :) And hopefully I will get the $5 credit on SR. If not... oh well. I signed up through the link on here, but noticed later that it had an old address of mine... so I am thinking maybe I was already signed up, but I know for certain I never placed an order. So we will see.

I'm happy.:love::sunshine::party: