PDA

View Full Version : Where Have All The Survey Takers Gone?

SunshineGirl
10-20-2009, 05:06 PM
We've had about half the number of people try surveys so far this week that normally do. Numbers were down over the weekend but our conversion percentages are looking really good for today--almost half of the people who have tried an AMP/MTC have gotten credit today.

mmm611
10-20-2009, 05:14 PM
I can't try an AMP today until 10PM and was planning on skipping that one for today. I'm still trying for a DS, but there's nothign open.

m 'n c
10-20-2009, 05:30 PM
I'm stuck at work. As soon as I get home I'll start my survey trying.

Leslie
10-20-2009, 05:31 PM
I am still here. Just waiting til later this evening when I am eligible to try for another AMP. :sunshine:

Iteach
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
I got a DS every day this weekend. Yesterday got a survey which I completed but no SR congrats page. I have tried on and off all day today but there isn't anything available. I'll keep trying though.

lanny76
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
I'm trying, but I'm finding it difficult to get one these days! The days when I had no troble getting a survey every day, or almost every day, of a month, are long gone, it seems.:( I did get one this morning, however, and an AMP this afternoon, so that's pretty good for me!

AlternateEgo
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow... I thought it was just me, but I guess there were a lot of us...

Friday I had to get a grocery list together with coupons in between work, instead of my usual survey'in.

Sat & Sun are really hard for me to get online... PLUS I think I have had maybe 2 surveys credit for me on my laptop.

Yesterday I was super busy at work and had to finish two houseplans and send them out... I didn't even leave work on time.

Today... I finally got a break and was able to do all three surveys. :angel:

disney_girl
10-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Too busy packing! I've been doing the GF, but I need to try for an AMP tonight!

athoods
10-20-2009, 06:10 PM
With the DS we have been booted out of many. but most days can get one by evening.

with AMP they tell us to try later and 3 times a survey will not load with the choice boxes. It is a vidoe game one and you can't complete. So we close out and try again but then we get the sorry you can try again tomorrow.

You know some times every things works great and then you hit a wall.

sunshinecindy
10-20-2009, 06:24 PM
That months end is coming quick and you all will be kicking yourself when you don't get that survey bonus. :computer:

spring
10-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Had lots of options for DS today, but kicked out of all of them. However, I just went back and completed one. Persistence pays. As for Amp Surveys, they are hit or miss for me, but I got one almost right away right after completing the DS. Perhaps others will get lucky if they try now.

askomsky
10-20-2009, 06:49 PM
Just not there for me. I couldn't get one on Sunday and it's been hard to get one the last few days. Have tons of options all day, kicked out of all of them, still trying for a DS.

AMP I got 9 through the beginning of the month and nothing now I gave up trying for those bc it's just frustrating to spend 20 mins qualifying 5 days in a row to not get one.

iluvamystery89
10-20-2009, 06:58 PM
it's taken me since 6:30 am this morning, but i finally got a DS! i'm going to try for an amp survey after supper!

cglaura
10-20-2009, 06:59 PM
For my DS, I didn't have much offered this morning, but there were tons of options for me just now. Completed one of the fun movie surveys on the first try.

Maybe they loaded more, so go check it out!

Have to wait until 8pm to try for an AMP. I'm only 4 away from the 28 bonus :banana:

I think persistence is the key. Nothing ventured nothing gained :sunshine2:

m 'n c
10-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Got one on the first try! Off to try an AMP.

pbhall13
10-20-2009, 08:56 PM
I have totally slacked in the survey department. I think since I was trying to make SM like a crazy person I just got burnt out...and now vacation is starting (yes I am still packing and I leave in the early AM) Once I get back from vacation I will be back to the routine of trying (and hopefully getting) all 3 surveys!!

Pamela

wilsonfamily4
10-20-2009, 09:11 PM
I tried for over an hour yesterday befor ethey ran out of surveys for me. :( But I did try

speechteachri
10-20-2009, 09:22 PM
Got a DS on the first try today.

linda23p
10-20-2009, 09:24 PM
been trying :computer:

amarazas
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry!!! I meant to keep up BUT we put an offer in on a house last week; and it's just been taking over my life. Oh yeah - They accepted the offer!! We did the inspection today; stuff needs to be fixed - BUT it's not too bad!! I can't wait! I need to keep doing those surveys though; so I should be better now.

cjnix32
10-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I've been trying and trying. This weekend was awful. Managed to get 2 DS, but couldn't get anything else. Hitting the wall. I was doing so well at the beginning of the month, but not so much lately. Thankfully I only have two more to get to get the survey bonus. But my hopes for the $5 bonus went out the window about a week ago. We are trying!!

faithhope
10-20-2009, 10:24 PM
I tried :sunshine2:
hopefully i'll have better luck tomorrow.

OhMari
10-21-2009, 08:00 AM
Finally got an AMP yesterday,
but I can't do a DS if none are available.
I haven't gotten a DS in over 4 days.

29apr00
10-21-2009, 08:07 AM
There are no surveys available at this time.

We’re sorry, but all of our available surveys have received the necessary number of participants at this time and are now closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please be sure to keep an eye out for our next survey invitation!

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

that's the message i keep getting from OTX. Dh was finally able to get one yesterday evening, but i still can't get one now! Ugh!

Hedy
10-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Because we're packing for the SR meet-oh the irony. :rotfl:

PSL1013
10-21-2009, 08:29 AM
I was able to start a few but kept getting booted out of them? :confused: The only options that I have now and seem to always get are if I have small children...I really wish they would offer surveys according to my demographics that I have to give to them...if they actually looked at my birthdate, I wouldn't be offered any surveys asking if I have any children under age 12! :rotfl:

nicnik
10-21-2009, 08:37 AM
I've been trying & having so-so luck. I haven't been able to get an AMP since during the last $1 weekend. If I had a nickel for every time I've been offered the one about what kind of alcohol I drink but booted probably because I drink too little I'd be an AMP super member! But I have been consistent with the DS and I'm considering myself fortunate for that!

sunshinecindy
10-21-2009, 08:43 AM
I've been trying & having so-so luck. I haven't been able to get an AMP since during the last $1 weekend. If I had a nickel for every time I've been offered the one about what kind of alcohol I drink but booted probably because I drink too little I'd be an AMP super member! But I have been consistent with the DS and I'm considering myself fortunate for that!

Best incentive I've had to bump up the drinking a bit...thanks. :D

mmm611
10-21-2009, 09:04 AM

LOL Cindy ! I got offered one of those alcohol surveys the other day, can't remember if it was a DS ot AMP, but I got booted out really fast because I don't drink.

I did however, get the shortest AMP survey I've ever had today (maybe 10 minutes), and am waiting to finish the DS I'm working on now to see if it creditted yet.

SunshineGirl
10-21-2009, 12:34 PM
Lots of survey credits from yesterday (almost twice what they were for Monday), so they definitely must have added some new ones.

loretta32965
10-21-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm just having a hard time sitting at the computer for any length of time. I am having a problem with Sciatic nerve pain in the right hip/lower back/groin/inner thigh area. It has been harder for me to get surveys lately since the 1st of the month but think I'll qualify for the smaller bonus. Thanks SR!!!

nicnik
10-21-2009, 04:00 PM

Hahaha, good point! Maybe I should drink up so that the next time that one comes around I can answer differently & take the whole survey!

I can hardly believe it but I just took an AMP survey for the first time in days! Waiting for the top of the hour (which is now) to check for the credit so I'm crossing my fingers!

SunshineGirl
10-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Survey credits just posted for yesterday. Another great day of surveys!!

~Kathie
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I actually got the trifecta yesterday. Only the 2nd time that has happened for me since we have had 3 surveys!! I'm amazed!!!

nicholfamily5
10-22-2009, 10:00 AM
I just completed one! I was getting nervous because I was squeezing it in between patients and it kept going on and on.. Hard not to rush!

Great survey though, made me pretty excited for a few products I saw hopefully coming out!

metallicaruler80
10-22-2009, 10:21 AM
I have been doing daily surveys when i can. However, the last 3 amps surveys have not credited for me, despite reaching the end and to the ads. I have done everything that has been suggested. So, I am totally discouraged with them and do not want to waste my time anymore on these. sorry.

metallicaruler80
10-23-2009, 06:17 PM
I have been home these past couple of days. I am happy to report that I have been getting credit for AMP (2 for 2) and other surveys. I guess I am back in the running. :banana:

gpp2001
10-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Sorry - I was gone on vacation!!! But I'm back and have already completed an AMP and DS! Will try for the SM in a little bit!!