PDA

View Full Version : Log in question for my friend

Weluvdisny
11-02-2009, 11:09 AM
Morning!

My friend has an account with SR and can't sign on with her pasword. Her account has been dormant for a while because her computer crashed and then she also recently changed her e-mail address (because of who she had online service with). So, she has enough to cash out for gc for our upcoming trip in 66 days but she can't sign in or have her password e-mailed to her. What can she do? Can I pm her name and new e-mail address to you?

StitchandPooh'smom
11-02-2009, 11:11 AM
I wonder if her account might have become inactive. There was a thread about that not too long ago. See if this helps:

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=31051&highlight=inactive

Weluvdisny
11-02-2009, 11:24 AM
I wonder if her account might have become inactive. There was a thread about that not too long ago. See if this helps:

Thanks! I'll tell her!!:sunshine:

Weluvdisny
11-07-2009, 11:31 PM
She got an automatic reply from SR but that's all so far. How long does it take for a response? We are leaving in 9 weeks for our trip and she wants to make sure she has time to cash out.

SunshineGirl
11-07-2009, 11:47 PM
We don't have any unanswered emails in our "help" account. You might want to have her try again.

Weluvdisny
11-08-2009, 02:36 AM
The e-mail is help@sunshinerewards.com,right? I'll tell her to send another one.