PDA

View Full Version : Scholastic Book Clubs

askomsky
09-17-2007, 09:08 PM
I was wondering how long they take to credit? They're still sitting in my pending since the end of August and I received the shipment on Friday.
I haven't seen them moved into my acct history as pending yet.
They did bill my cc and ship the books.

Thanks
April

3dog2kidmom
09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Look in your current earnings to see if you have that amount pending. They will show up as "credit hold" on or about the time you placed your order so you might have missed it if you do a lot of offers, etc. Otherwise if you haven't seen it in a week or so I'd go ahead and do a TT. I have yet to have a Scholastic offer not credit and I've done most of them at one time or another.

askomsky
09-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Look in your current earnings to see if you have that amount pending. They will show up as "credit hold" on or about the time you placed your order so you might have missed it if you do a lot of offers, etc. Otherwise if you haven't seen it in a week or so I'd go ahead and do a TT. I have yet to have a Scholastic offer not credit and I've done most of them at one time or another.

Carebears credited, but the other one is in pending offers.
The only credit holds I have is a kodak purchase and kraftykid purchase that'll post next week and the beginning of Oct.

The only thing I can think of is bc I did two at once? Who knows, they billed my cc though!

It would be nice to stay in the top 10 of the big board and that 12 credit sure would help! :)
Thanks!!!

ligrumpygirl
09-17-2007, 09:14 PM
The Scholastic orders I did in August never credited...I got the boxes and sent them back! I usually keep them too but I like my credit!

askomsky
09-17-2007, 10:12 PM
The Scholastic orders I did in August never credited...I got the boxes and sent them back! I usually keep them too but I like my credit!

if I don't hear or see anything in the next few days, I'll open a TT and see what comes of it.

Thanks
April