PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero 5 wii, buy now or later?

wilsonfamily4
11-07-2009, 03:00 PM
I need some Black Firday help. I want to get my husband guitar hero 5 bundle for the wii. I have a $10.00 off at Toysrus so I am wondering if I should get it now or wait to see if there is a sale on this before Christmas. Does anyone know anything or have any ideas?

m 'n c
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
I don't remember how the newer versions of Guitar Hero do on BF but I remember a few years ago Walmart put the older games only on sale so I was able to pick up 1&2 for $30.

You could always buy it now and then if it does go on sale on BF buy it for the lower price and return the one you get now.

askomsky
11-07-2009, 07:22 PM
I agree with Cate and with games like this they rarely go on sale if they were just released AND before a holiday.

chipndale
11-08-2009, 01:08 AM
You could always buy it now and then if it does go on sale on BF buy it for the lower price and return the one you get now.

Thats what I would do.

wilsonfamily4
11-08-2009, 11:55 AM
I missed out on some of so I was hoping for the great deals they had when it first came out. So I was hoping for omse later. BUT I did find it at Buy.com for $69.99 which is $30 bucks cheaper then anywhere else. So I bought it just to get that out of the way.