PDA

View Full Version : Macy's has Fiestaware BOGO!!

Weluvdisny
11-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Hey everyone, Macy's has 3, 4 and 5 piece Fiestaware BOGO until 11/18. I think I'm going to go to the store tomorrow and pick out what colors I want and then come home and order online so I can get some SR credit. And if your order is over $99 you can use the code VETSDAY for free shipping.

I've been wanting this for so long!! Great X-Mas present for my husband to get me!:love:

sunshinecindy
11-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Thats a great idea. I love fiesta ware. Let us know which color you pick.

~Kathie
11-08-2009, 11:58 AM
I love my Fiestaware!!

I have pastels and all my colors have been discontinued so I've added sunflower, lemongrass and turquoise. All the Fiestaware is on sale. I didn't take advantage of the B1G1 offer since I ordered some dessert bowls, but I did get them on sale and free shipping.

Have fun picking out your colors. I love the bright colors they have out now.

m 'n c
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
I love Fiestaware with the fun colors but Mike likes plain white. I'm hoping after a few years he will let me add some in so I can have COLOR! Post which colors you get so I can live through you. :)

~Kathie
11-08-2009, 03:26 PM
I love Fiestaware with the fun colors but Mike likes plain white. I'm hoping after a few years he will let me add some in so I can have COLOR! Post which colors you get so I can live through you. :)

Buy one or 2 plates a month and mix them in. He can use the white ones and you can use the colors. :angel:

Something fun......on holidays, I would let the kids set the table. Since I have several different colors it was their challenge to mix up the dishes so no one had the same color dinner plate as salad plate, bread plate etc. And there couldn't be 2 of the same colors next to each other. Kept them busy and they worked together.

m 'n c
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Well we just bought the white ones last month so I think it will be a little bit before I can mix in other new ones. Plus our cabinets are full. We are in serious need of a new/bigger home. Fingers crossed for March 2011. :)

~Kathie
11-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Well we just bought the white ones last month so I think it will be a little bit before I can mix in other new ones. Plus our cabinets are full. We are in serious need of a new/bigger home. Fingers crossed for March 2011. :)

Good luck house hunting!! Amazing how the 'stuff' piles up.

Weluvdisny
11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Ok, so here's what I did. Kohl's ad came out yesterday with fiestaware $26.99 and 1) I had a 30% off coupon; 2) if you bought 4 place settings you get a 5th free; 3) every place setting you buy, you get a free fruit bowl. And here are my colors:

Cobalt
Peacock
Scarlet
Sunflower
Tangerine
Chocolate
Cinnabar
Shamrock
Lemongrass
Plum

I can't wait to use them!!