PDA

View Full Version : Got an AMP on my first try today!

lkat
11-10-2009, 03:07 PM
It was a fairly short and fun one too! Makes up for yesterday when I had the hardest time qualifying for one :)

m 'n c
11-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Oooh I'll have to go and try one. I keep getting stuck in the qualifying loop which is good and bad. Good because there are surveys out there but bad because I've learned how to answer some of the qualifying questions so I don't qualify when I'm in a hurry - eek.

sqromano
11-10-2009, 04:40 PM
It was a fairly short and fun one too! Makes up for yesterday when I had the hardest time qualifying for one :)

That is awesome! I have tried a few times today and cannot get one! AMP surveys have not liked me the past few days, but I will keep plugging away because you never know!

OhMari
11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Oooh I'll have to go and try one. I keep getting stuck in the qualifying loop which is good and bad. Good because there are surveys out there but bad because I've learned how to answer some of the qualifying questions so I don't qualify when I'm in a hurry - eek.
Ok, you just typed something that went in a big circle.
My mil talks like this all the time, and I can never make sense of what she is saying. (You told us something, without actually telling us nothing).:rotfl:

askomsky
11-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Ok, you just typed something that went in a big circle.
My mil talks like this all the time, and I can never make sense of what she is saying. (You told us something, without actually telling us nothing).:rotfl:

What's even worse is I understood EXACTLY what she said and was nodding my head as I was reading it thinking "Whew I'm not the only one!" :rotfl:

I haven't tried since the last week of October and that was the only one I had gotten since the beginning of October. I had 13 total that has to be an all time low for me, between time constraints and it telling me I completed on already plus not qualifying they're just to much aggravation to try anymore.

m 'n c
11-10-2009, 09:49 PM
It made total sense to me. Thanks April for understanding what I said. LOL

Well I'm in circles again but I have different qualifiers so that is a good sign.

~Kathie
11-11-2009, 01:00 AM
I haven't tried since the last week of October and that was the only one I had gotten since the beginning of October. I had 13 total that has to be an all time low for me, between time constraints and it telling me I completed on already plus not qualifying they're just to much aggravation to try anymore.

I got 6 for October.......I win!!!!

Well I'm in circles again but I have different qualifiers so that is a good sign.

I understood what you meant perfectly. :D

lkat
11-11-2009, 09:31 AM

yeah, that's what was happening to me the other day...I knew they were out there, I just wasn't qualifying! That's why yesterday's was extra nice! We'll see what happens with todays...