PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Contest chatter thread and merchants

sunshinecindy
11-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Here is a quick list that you can refer to when shopping, and their increases for the Holiday contest. These are great merchants. Anything you purchase or questions you may have can be posted here.

Loxly Gallery - Increase! Earn 11% back on purchases.

My Jewelry Box - Increase! Earn 8% back on purchases.

Mario Badescu Skin Care - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

Shoebuy.com - Increase! Earn 11% back on purchases!

Holmes Stamp and Sign - Increase! Earn 15% back on purchases.

Sealed with a Kiss Designs - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

A Gift Personalized - Increase! Earn 14% back on purchases.

CanvasPress.com - Increase! Earn 6% back on purchases.

Transparent Language - Increase! Earn 10% back on purchases.

Moosejaw - Increase! Earn 5% back on purchases.

Kmart - Increase! Earn 3% back on purchases

OhMari
11-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I was looking for a thread like this yesterday.:party:

I have 15 points so far and I just ordered from
Holmes Stamp and Sign - Increase! Earn 15% back on purchases.yesterday. The postal service I swear is going "postal" with their automation system. If you have a post office box and businesses you work with, send you anything, if they don't have your post office box and just your address---you will not be getting your mail. Start calling businesses if you have a post office box.
I had to get a stamp for all my pre-printed envelopes. I have to have an "address correction requested" stamped on anything I send out, otherwise the post office will toss away our envelopes. I just had over 2500 pre-printed envelopes ordered, so I ordered a stamp for a little over $9.00 to stamp that lovely message on all my envelopes :)

m 'n c
11-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I ordered a pair of gray pumps from Shoebuy late last week. They are scheduled to be delivered today so I'm excited.

I just ordered from Magazines.com because I needed to get the mag subscriptions out of the way for Christmas presents. Not a sponsoring merchant but a good one nonetheless. :)

faithhope
11-11-2009, 04:35 PM
I bought the 6-in-1 program from transparent languages... I'll write a review once I get it and use it for a while...
I'm hoping that if I like it I can order the full program while it is still part of the contest :)

m 'n c
11-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Oooh Faith definitely let me know what you think. I am really interested in ordering one of the languages (not sure which one yet).

Blessing and Miracle
11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I purchased some books from Barnes and Noble for the girls. When I was pregnant with them I was super excited when I found a Dick and Jane book at Walmart. I purchased it and kept it for the girls so I could use it as a reading tool.

This is how I learned to read in school. I couldn't wait to read and finish one book so I could go to another one. Of course the schools stopped using these books a long time ago.

I couldn't wait to pull it off the book shelf once the girls were learning to read. Now they've fallen in love with Dick and Jane as well. LOL.

I was so happy to find more of them at Barnes and Noble! The shipment is due to arrive any day now and I know they are gonna be super excited!!

Oh, and I purchased Michael Buble's newest CD and his Christmas CD and Whitney Houston's latest CD!

I don't know who is gonna be more excited, me or the girls.:)

gpp2001
11-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Just noticed I have reached the first bonus with 50 entries!!!! That's an extra $5!!!!! :party::party::party:

PSL1013
11-24-2009, 11:48 AM
I purchased some books from Barnes and Noble for the girls. When I was pregnant with them I was super excited when I found a Dick and Jane book at Walmart. I purchased it and kept it for the girls so I could use it as a reading tool.

This is how I learned to read in school. I couldn't wait to read and finish one book so I could go to another one. Of course the schools stopped using these books a long time ago.

I couldn't wait to pull it off the book shelf once the girls were learning to read. Now they've fallen in love with Dick and Jane as well. LOL.

I was so happy to find more of them at Barnes and Noble! The shipment is due to arrive any day now and I know they are gonna be super excited!!

Oh, and I purchased Michael Buble's newest CD and his Christmas CD and Whitney Houston's latest CD!

I don't know who is gonna be more excited, me or the girls.:)

I have one of these books too called....Guess Who. They really are classics, we've come a long way baby!!! :rotfl:

PSL1013
11-24-2009, 11:50 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Just noticed I have reached the first bonus with 50 entries!!!! That's an extra $5!!!!! :party::party::party:

I noticed that I'm at 51 this morning! :woohoo:

29apr00
11-24-2009, 12:01 PM
I'm at 56!! WOO HOOO!!! I need to do lots of shopping because we'll be at Disney for 8 days.....no DS or OTX for 8 days....that 16 entries i'll be missing from the 100 entries!! So i need to do lots more shopping if I want to make the 100!!

m 'n c
11-24-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm at 29 this morning. I really need to get better about trying for an AMP survey right after completing my daily survey. I think I should be able to hit 50 pretty soon. Not sure if I can get to 100 but I'm going to try as that would be a great way to start off Q1 next year.

OhMari
11-24-2009, 03:26 PM
I have 32 and I think 3 need to post yet.
Survey's have been really rockin again.
I think I only need 3 more dollars to make Super Member, but I want to earn another $50, to cash out on the $600 Disney rewards.

disney_girl
11-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Woohoo!! Just checked and I'm at 52 today with a few left to credit! On my way to 100!:sunshine:

athoods
12-03-2009, 12:43 PM
been at 45 since Monday even though i have had 2 amps credit and 1ds credit and shopping from 2 merchants as well.:confused: Hopefully they will all catch up.;)

m 'n c
12-03-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm at 36 right now and waiting for 9 shopping orders to pend and my DS from today to pop up. I'm hoping to get to 50 really soon.

athoods
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
:thanks: to the higher powers to be.:DJust checked again and now i have 49 entries showing.

SunshineGirl
12-03-2009, 01:06 PM
:thanks: to the higher powers to be.:DJust checked again and now i have 49 entries showing.

I gave it a little bump. :)

Blessing and Miracle
12-03-2009, 05:21 PM
I'm so embarrassed...I'm no where near these numbers...I better get up and get on the good foot. :p

m 'n c
12-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Ugh! I hate the waiting game. I keep refreshing and sending my voodoo vibes for my shopping to pend and it just won't pend. I know some stuff didn't ship out until yesterday but still LOL.

I'm at 38 so just 12 more and then I have the $5 bonus.

athoods
12-03-2009, 06:24 PM
Ugh! I hate the waiting game. I keep refreshing and sending my voodoo vibes for my shopping to pend and it just won't pend. I know some stuff didn't ship out until yesterday but still LOL.

I'm at 38 so just 12 more and then I have the $5 bonus.

May the force be with you.;) I am sure they will come through with a little time.

~Kathie
12-04-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm at 133 as of yesterday. :banana: I've been a shopping fool. :angel:

Placed 2 more orders tonight and still have to do the food orders. I'm going to try to make the 150 for the big bonus.

m 'n c
12-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Put in another order yesterday night LOL. I must back away from ebay. LOL

sqromano
12-04-2009, 09:45 AM
I am at 79 as of this morning. I am waiting on 3 shopping orders to pend and one DS. I still have some shopping to do, so I am pretty confident I will get the middle bonus! I am not counting on the larger bonus, though, but $10 is still great!

lanny76
12-04-2009, 09:59 AM
I can't believe you guys who are close to or past a 100!! Wow. I'm getting close to 50, but doubt I'll get a 100 - though that would be really cool. DH has put a sort of moratorium on how much spending I do online now, since our budget is going to be stretched by bigger house payments, so.....guess I should try to do more surveys!:D

sunshinecindy
12-04-2009, 10:29 AM
I can't believe you guys who are close to or past a 100!! Wow. I'm getting close to 50, but doubt I'll get a 100 - though that would be really cool. DH has put a sort of moratorium on how much spending I do online now, since our budget is going to be stretched by bigger house payments, so.....guess I should try to do more surveys!:D

You just need to convince DH that online shopping is not only saving you money but making you money too. :rotfl:

PSL1013
12-04-2009, 10:30 AM
I have 77 at the moment...not sure if I can make it to 100 but I'm going to try!

lanny76
12-04-2009, 10:48 AM
You just need to convince DH that online shopping is not only saving you money but making you money too. :rotfl:

I run that past him regularly, but you know how guys can be - they get really set in their opinions!:p If he sees more than 5 purchases online in a month, he thinks I've gone overboard...oops, I had 6 right at the end of November!

~Kathie
12-04-2009, 11:55 AM

I was very lucky with surveys in November (for me). I think between DS and AMP I had 25 entries. I had been having a hard time with the surveys. The end of the month was awful. Didn't get one of either for days.

Keep going.........you just never know. :hugs:

How's the new house coming along?

disney_girl
12-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm at 133 as of yesterday. :banana: I've been a shopping fool. :angel:

Placed 2 more orders tonight and still have to do the food orders. I'm going to try to make the 150 for the big bonus.

Kathie, when I looked at the big board, I was thinking you've been doing some shopping :)...nothing wrong with that!

I'm at 82 entries right now with a good bunch of shopping still to hit my pending list...so with surveys, I should be well on my way to the $10 bonus!!:)

lanny76
12-04-2009, 03:12 PM
I was very lucky with surveys in November (for me). I think between DS and AMP I had 25 entries. I had been having a hard time with the surveys. The end of the month was awful. Didn't get one of either for days.

Keep going.........you just never know. :hugs:

How's the new house coming along?

New house is coming along great! We've got some paint, so can get started - wow, there's going to be a lot of painting before we're done. Just too many white walls....and one funny room with each wall a different color (crayola room!) - it's all gotta be covered up with some good warm color! One good thing about a new house is at least there are things DH agrees we need to buy and I can shop for thru SR!:D

anjanetteopal
12-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Is there any way to tell where exactly our entries have come from? I know I have a few pending but I don't know when to worry whether or not I'll be credited an entry. I'm confident they'll be credited, just curious. :)

~Kathie
12-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Kathie, when I looked at the big board, I was thinking you've been doing some shopping :)...nothing wrong with that!

I'm at 82 entries right now with a good bunch of shopping still to hit my pending list...so with surveys, I should be well on my way to the $10 bonus!!:)

Yeah.....it's scary. :rotfl: Believe it or not I still have some stuff to order before Christmas. Not sure that I will hit 150 although that would be great.

Is there any way to tell where exactly our entries have come from? I know I have a few pending but I don't know when to worry whether or not I'll be credited an entry. I'm confident they'll be credited, just curious. :)

That's a good question. Do the entries post when we shop or when it pends? When it pends makes more sense to me.

I've had shopping that credited and several that have pended over the weekend plus a daily survey and my total only went up by 2 entries. I think Tricia mentioned that it was delayed a bit in the beginning. Not sure if that is the case now. I'll check it tomorrow, I'm sure it will catch up.

ETA: All of mine showed up overnight so check your totals. :clap:

29apr00
12-19-2009, 09:10 AM
:party: WOO HOO!! I had 99 entries this morning, then i just completed today's OTX for entry # 100!! WOW!!

This was an awesome contest girls! Thank you so much for the incentive!! I was pretty close to just brushing December off because of our vacation and not being able to do survey's every day, but you really gave a great incentive to stick it out! Thanks!!!

disney_girl
12-19-2009, 09:15 AM
:party: WOO HOO!! I had 99 entries this morning, then i just completed today's OTX for entry # 100!! WOW!!

This was an awesome contest girls! Thank you so much for the incentive!! I was pretty close to just brushing December off because of our vacation and not being able to do survey's every day, but you really gave a great incentive to stick it out! Thanks!!!

Awesome! Congrats!! I agree it was a great incentive for this time of year!
I just checked and I'm at 125!:)

29apr00
12-19-2009, 09:13 PM
that's great!!

I wonder if anyone will hit 150!

~Kathie
12-20-2009, 12:20 AM
New house is coming along great! We've got some paint, so can get started - wow, there's going to be a lot of painting before we're done. Just too many white walls....and one funny room with each wall a different color (crayola room!) - it's all gotta be covered up with some good warm color! One good thing about a new house is at least there are things DH agrees we need to buy and I can shop for thru SR!:D

Glad to hear it!! How exciting for you to have a new home to decorate. Congratulations again!

that's great!!

I wonder if anyone will hit 150!

Guilty.....and then some!!! :rotfl:

kimntrent
12-21-2009, 01:31 PM
I am at 35 right now with several out there still to come through. I am hoping for 50 but not banking on it.

lanny76
12-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Glad to hear it!! How exciting for you to have a new home to decorate. Congratulations again!

Guilty.....and then some!!! :rotfl:

Thanks! It's been fun! ...... But still, I've only made it to about 60 or so. You must have done lots of shopping or gotten tons of surveys!!:D Had I had the patience for trying AMP more, maybe would have a chance at 100.

faithhope
12-21-2009, 04:12 PM
I will hit 50 entries when the daily survey credits tomorrow.... YEAH!
Thanks for the bonus Tricia :love:

MdCaterer
12-24-2009, 12:16 PM
I made it!!! I hit 156 entries!!! That was a shopping freenzy and Thank you eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSL1013
12-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I made it!!! I hit 156 entries!!! That was a shopping freenzy and Thank you eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats, wow that's a lot of shopping! I've made it to 122 so far with 3 TT submitted, which I'm not counting on. I have one ebay credit missing but will not submitt a TT for that because I would only get .07 and it's not worth the trouble to Tricia. This was a fun contest. :D

anjanetteopal
12-24-2009, 12:45 PM
I have to get both surveys every day from now until the 31st to hit 50. Think I'll make it? Gonna be tough!

PSL1013
12-24-2009, 12:49 PM
I have to get both surveys every day from now until the 31st to hit 50. Think I'll make it? Gonna be tough!

It's doable, keep trying!! I've been VERY lucky this month with surveys (knock on wood) :rotfl: Don't give up, you can do it, fingers crossed for you!

tarheelpat
12-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm amazed by you folks with the big numbers! I'm stuck on 47 and haven't been able to get either survey for a couple days. I have a couple of (probably) dumb questions:

1-Have my pending shopping credits already been counted in my contest entries?
2-What about trouble tickets? I do have an open shopping one.
3-I also have a shopping credit from Dec. 18 that hasn't shown up. Is it too early to file a trouble ticket on it. This particular merchant always requires a trouble ticket for me but I've always ultimately gotten credit.

m 'n c
12-28-2009, 12:01 AM
I think I'm going to fall short :( I'm at 88 with a few TTs, a few TTs to file, and then I haven't done any surveys while Mike and I were out of town. I am going to try for some tonight but since it is a holiday weekend/week I'm not too hopeful. We'll see though. I am not giving up until the fat lady sings.

disney_girl
12-28-2009, 12:04 AM
I just checked and I'm at 141 entries. I have done very well with surveys the past few months- I've managed to get all 3 surveys every day this month which really helped with my counts. Of course some shopping didn't hurt either! I should reach 150 this week as well as hit SMPlus status!!:)

Good luck to everyone in the last few days!!:sunshine:

OhMari
12-28-2009, 08:50 AM
I think I'm going to fall short :( I'm at 88 with a few TTs, a few TTs to file, and then I haven't done any surveys while Mike and I were out of town. I am going to try for some tonight but since it is a holiday weekend/week I'm not too hopeful. We'll see though. I am not giving up until the fat lady sings.Today is the 28th and if you would do DS and AMP that would give you 8 survey's, and then you would only need 4 more. So maybe it is worth filing the TT's. Good luck.

I was stoked, because I qualify for the $10 bonus, but I looked at the page and realized I have 100 entries and saw some of the awesome prizes, Sunshine is giving away. Can't wait.

speechteachri
12-29-2009, 02:19 PM
I have a question...when I checked my entries this morning and then just checked again after I had a survey credit, I still have the same number of entries....does the # of entries update automatically??? Just wondering because I don't have a lot of entries as it is, so every one counts!!! i'm kind of bummed that I still have several purchases that haven's shown up too...either for credits or entries, but more for the entries, since most of them are not for much $ at all...like my two recent Restaurant.com purchases...such good deals that the credits add up to pennies...but it would be nice to have the extra entries.

disney_girl
12-29-2009, 02:25 PM
I have a question...when I checked my entries this morning and then just checked again after I had a survey credit, I still have the same number of entries....does the # of entries update automatically??? Just wondering because I don't have a lot of entries as it is, so every one counts!!! i'm kind of bummed that I still have several purchases that haven's shown up too...either for credits or entries, but more for the entries, since most of them are not for much $ at all...like my two recent Restaurant.com purchases...such good deals that the credits add up to pennies...but it would be nice to have the extra entries.

I believe that it just updates during the overnight process- so anything you earn tomorrow should show up in the morning.

speechteachri
12-29-2009, 02:47 PM
I believe that it just updates during the overnight process- so anything you earn tomorrow should show up in the morning.

Thanks...I was just coming over to update my post saying that I did find that answer in another thread. That's what I get for not looking for my answer first.:blush:

I actually just added up my "missing" credits (read "missing" entries) and there are 7 of them!!! All within the past month. :confused:

~Kathie
12-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks...I was just coming over to update my post saying that I did find that answer in another thread. That's what I get for not looking for my answer first.:blush:

I actually just added up my "missing" credits (read "missing" entries) and there are 7 of them!!! All within the past month. :confused:

That hurts. Hope at least some of them show up for you.

kimntrent
12-29-2009, 04:34 PM
I am down 4 so far and sitting at 42 is my number. Hoping they all come through. Have to buy from Office Depot tonight and Drugstore and a car seat base. Hoping to do those and get credit on the 10 day hold cuz I don't think SM is happening again next month.

athoods
12-29-2009, 04:40 PM
at 81 today so i will have to seelte for the 5.00 bonus. Was hoping for 100 entries but the AMP have been extremely hard to get.:confused:

cjjmesser
12-30-2009, 01:05 AM

I am waiting on a Restaurant.com credit to pend also. Anyone know how long they usually take to pend? I am at 46 with 2 DS (one posted after last night's update and then one from today) making 48. The Restaurant.com would make 49 and then I will just need one more to get the $5! Can't seem to get an AMP so I am biting my nails!!!

kimntrent
12-30-2009, 02:05 PM
You know its funny but restaurant.com was awesome the beginning of the month for credit and then boom it got stuck. This morning I woke up to 47. Last night I had to place a drugstore, office depot, and shoebuy order so I am hoping I made it.

mollyeilis
12-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Woo, I hit 50!:banana:

disney_girl
12-30-2009, 03:29 PM
congrats Molly!!

wilsonfamily4
12-30-2009, 03:30 PM
I have 48 with yesterdays(49) and todays(50) surveys not in the count. I also did 2 orders through drugstore.com and only one credited so maybe that will come through in time. So if everything goes well I should hit that $5.00 bonus. YIPPEE.

kimntrent
12-30-2009, 03:35 PM
I am very anxious to know if I made it.

gpp2001
12-30-2009, 07:25 PM
I think I am going to miss the $20 bonus by 1 or 2 entries!! I have two outstanding TT's and one is for a contest sponsor - so that's three entries! Plus I didn't get credit for a DS I took earlier this month!! Arghhh!!!! :( :headache: :mad:

lanny76
12-31-2009, 10:06 AM
And I learned a little lesson - if I had tried for a few more AMPs each month, I really did have a chance at the 100! :( But really, things have been busy, I've been sick, so I didn't knock myself out trying - I'm happy enough with what I have gotten.

~Kathie
12-31-2009, 11:11 AM
And I learned a little lesson - if I had tried for a few more AMPs each month, I really did have a chance at the 100! :( But really, things have been busy, I've been sick, so I didn't knock myself out trying - I'm happy enough with what I have gotten.

Hope you feel better Lanny.

I think this was one of the better contests we've had. Fantastic prizes and lots of ways to get entries.

Thanks Sunshine Family!!! :D

disney_girl
12-31-2009, 11:13 AM
I agree- this was a great contest!! Thanks SR!

kristenrice
12-31-2009, 11:14 AM
I completed the DS yesterday, but still no credit for it. So, I was stuck on 49....but I just finished the AMP survey and got my credit!!

Woo Hoo!!!

I have NEVER even come close to qualifying for ANY sort of bonus, let alone $5!!! I am beside myself! In fact, I have never cashed out for more than $50 and now I have enough for a $100 Disney GC!:party:

December was awesome! I started the month at about $30 and now I am over $100....I LOVE:love: SR!

~Kathie
12-31-2009, 11:18 AM
I completed the DS yesterday, but still no credit for it. So, I was stuck on 49....but I just finished the AMP survey and got my credit!!

Woo Hoo!!!

I have NEVER even come close to qualifying for ANY sort of bonus, let alone $5!!! I am beside myself! In fact, I have never cashed out for more than $50 and now I have enough for a $100 Disney GC!:party:

December was awesome! I started the month at about $30 and now I am over $100....I LOVE:love: SR!

Congratulations!!! It was a great contest.

mdapiggy
12-31-2009, 11:26 AM

Woo Hoo!!!

Congratulations Kristen

I think this was the best contest by far it gave everyone a chance to achiveve a goal through both surveys or shopping I am hoping that I make the $20.00 Bonus just waiting for a few more things to credit.

:thanks: again Tricia and Cindy you two truely out did yourselves with this contest.

Leslie
12-31-2009, 12:08 PM
I agree! This contest was awesome! Thanks again Tricia and Cindy! :thanks:

fourfoxesinpa
12-31-2009, 12:49 PM
I ended up with exactly 50 entries. I'm excited to have the bonus but it will be fun to see who the big winners are for the contest! :sunshine:

toystoryduo
12-31-2009, 12:56 PM
I ended up with 77 entries. Thanks for a great contest, Tricia and Cindy!!!!:thanks:

kristenrice
12-31-2009, 01:37 PM
I ended up with exactly 50 entries. I'm excited to have the bonus but it will be fun to see who the big winners are for the contest! :sunshine:

I was so excited about getting a $5 bonus that I completely forgot that there are going to be PRIZES too!

When is the drawing? And when will our bonuses credit? I am so excited!:sunshine:

lanny76
12-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Hope you feel better Lanny.

I think this was one of the better contests we've had. Fantastic prizes and lots of ways to get entries.

Thanks Sunshine Family!!! :D

Thanks - getting there, very slowly - stupid sinus infection/cough hanging on.

I agree - great contest and thanks for having it!

roo823
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks Tricia for a really fun contest! I'm not going to make SM, but my 50th survey just credited!

Happy New Year everybody!

anjanetteopal
12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
So excited for everyone who will be getting bonuses! I didn't make it this time, but I'm looking forward to see who wins the prizes!! It was great motivation to take the surveys if nothing else - and it's not as if the payout for those isn't awesome in and of itself! :) Thanks!

sqromano
12-31-2009, 05:10 PM
I agree with everyone else that this was a great contest! I am ending with around 140 entries (I would have loved to get the $20 bonus, but $10 is still great!). Thank you SR for always thinking up new things!

StitchandPooh'smom
12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Great contest! Everyone is a winner! :sunshine:

gpp2001
12-31-2009, 11:11 PM
I think I made it to the big bonus!!! The tally this morning was 144 with four shopping (one was Shoebuy, so two entries) and a DS!! I tried this morning for an AMP but was unsuccessful, tried again just now and still nothing - I think I'm going to call it a night and hope that all shopping credits count for entries!!!

Thanks SR for a great contest!!

Karn

29apr00
01-04-2010, 11:15 AM
That was an awesome contest and i'm very pleased with my $10 bonus!!

When do the winners get announced??? :clap:

SunshineGirl
01-04-2010, 11:38 AM
The last of the credits from December should be coming in today. So hopefully we can draw and process bonuses either tonight or in the morning. :)

~Kathie
01-04-2010, 02:03 PM
The last of the credits from December should be coming in today. So hopefully we can draw and process bonuses either tonight or in the morning. :)

I just checked and mine just posted. I have an additional 4 entries. :clap::clap:

lanny76
01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Think I have all mine - this has been great! Thanks!
(a few more AMPS for me and it could have meant the 10$ bonus, but I am very with a 5$ bonus and a chance to win some great prizes!!)

gpp2001
01-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Got my bonus!!! Thanks so much!! With the bonus and pending credits - I'm half way to being a Super Member for next quarter!!!! Love SR!!!!

Thanks.
karn

~Kathie
01-05-2010, 09:33 PM
Got my bonus!!! Thanks so much!! With the bonus and pending credits - I'm half way to being a Super Member for next quarter!!!! Love SR!!!!

Thanks.
karn

I never thought of that!!! I just went and checked my account and with the bonus and pending credits I am halfway there too. :party:

gpp2001
01-05-2010, 09:46 PM
I never thought of that!!! I just went and checked my account and with the bonus and pending credits I am halfway there too. :party:

Kathie -

I know you had 150 entries or more and so did I - I wonder how many others made it that high!!!

Congrats!! Loved this contest!! :sunshine:

Karn

disney_girl
01-05-2010, 09:50 PM
I ended with 161 entries:) I hadn't thought of that either but with my pending, I'm halfway there too!:party:

PSL1013
01-05-2010, 11:18 PM

Thanks.
karn

I ended with 161 entries:) I hadn't thought of that either but with my pending, I'm halfway there too!:party:

Wow you guys, that's some major shopping and here I thought I did great with 139 credits? :rotfl: So, with my bonus I'm at 11.59...I have a l-o-n-g way to go to make SM again but I cashed out for a $500 Disney GC this afternoon, so I ain't doing too bad. :D