PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's email re: increased shopping credits

m 'n c
09-20-2007, 10:56 AM
I never got yesterday's email (shouldn't have switched to yahoo email :computer: ) and I heard there was a temporary increase on Shoebuy orders. Can someone tell me if any other merchants were increased and for how long the increases are good for?

Thanks!!! :sunshine:

cglaura
09-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't think she raised it for the contest, but said she would be doing a temporary raise like the last time?

It is at 13% now...is that "raised"? I don't buy alot of shoes :rotfl:

m 'n c
09-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah I know it wasn't for the contest. I just wasn't sure how long it was for and if there were any others temporarily raised. I think its normally 10 or 11%

cglaura
09-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I didn't receive that email either, so not sure what other shopping was increased. I just remembered the shoebuy from the chatter thread. I use comcast though, so not sure why I didn't get it, not in the email list from the bottom menu either. :confused:

nurseminnie76
09-20-2007, 11:27 AM
:( I didn't receive it either. I use hotmail and always get my emails from SR. Can someone who received it please post for us to read? Thanks.

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 11:35 AM
No email yesterday. Just a post from the night before. It is, indeed, increased to 13% right now. :)

m 'n c
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks Tricia. I swore someone mentioned in a thread yesterday that they got an email about it. Ok off to look at shoes :)

andrea2289
09-20-2007, 12:29 PM
YEAH 13% :cooldance: :cooldance:

Dem kids be gettin sum shoes fo Christmas :p

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Whether they like it or not. LOL!!!

nicholfamily5
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Darn it!!

I missed it the last increase, and went ahead and ordered last week! Now I missed it again!

DOH!

speechteachri
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks Tricia!! They finally have the Crocs professionals in my size in stock!!! Great to get them with the increased payout AND the 10% off!!!:cooldance:

jnorth1007
09-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Ok I ordered my new Addidas work out shoes through shoebuy! Yay! I made sure to use Brandon's computer LOL so I shouldn't have a problem. Did good too, $79 shoes for $56 with the 10% and the additional 10%. Plus 13% back. I've got Brandon looking on his computer now for some new athletic shoes. He is such a picky man he wants Nike's which shoebuy doesnt carry and i couldnt find anywhere on here that carried them that could give enough back to cover the shipping. So he is seeing if he can find a brand on shoebuy that he likes enough to switch. If not, hes gonna have to go to a brick and mortar LOL.

Blessing and Miracle
09-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I just ordered a pair a beautiful silver dress shoes by Nina last week, but that's okay. I can do it too, Puncha Nella, Puncha Nella!, I can do it too, Puncha Nella in a shoe!

SunshineGirl
09-20-2007, 10:55 PM
I just ordered a pair of Adidas shoes. I actually wore a whole in the mesh of my workout shoes. LOL! One in each shoe. Definitely time for new ones. I normally wear reeboks but everyone around here seems to like adidas. So I'm going to give it a shot.

jnorth1007
09-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I just ordered a pair of Adidas shoes. I actually wore a whole in the mesh of my workout shoes. LOL! One in each shoe. Definitely time for new ones. I normally wear reeboks but everyone around here seems to like adidas. So I'm going to give it a shot.

That is why I decided to try them out. Brandon ended up ordering his Nike's from Sports Authority because they offer the free shipping. Sucks he couldn't find anything from Shoebuy but at least I get something.

jnorth1007
09-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Yay!!! Shoebuy came through. This is the best thing ever LOL I feel like I have found the secret to life now that I figured out that shopping with Brandon's computer helps me get my shoebuy credtis :rotfl:

cglaura
09-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Yay!!! Shoebuy came through. This is the best thing ever LOL I feel like I have found the secret to life now that I figured out that shopping with Brandon's computer helps me get my shoebuy credtis :rotfl:

So is Shoebuy supposed to show up quickly? I ordered for my friend on the 11th. For some reason I though shopping was imported on Sundays, so I've been waiting for next Monday to worry about it. I purchased some books from Book Closeouts on the 10th and that showed up today. I hate filing TT, I feel like a mooch :rotfl: Technically I'm in the 10 day window now, but should I wait to see about Sunday? TIA

On a side note, the credit would be great, but seeing my "I-will-never-wear-those-horrible-rubber-shoes" friend walking around saying they're the comfiest things ever is reward enough!

ETA: I did check back through my history and it isn't there yet...

SunshineGirl
09-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Different merchants report back at different times but I am caught up on Shoebuy through last night. If you are missing something, go ahead and file a trouble ticket on it because I am about to send my monthly list to them (a third of the "under SR" trouble tickets are shoebuy).

cglaura
09-21-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks Tricia, TT is submitted.