PDA

View Full Version : Another Survey Question

kristenrice
11-17-2009, 02:20 PM
I completed the Greenfield Daily Survey today:) and I "landed" on the yellow SR page that starts with "Congratulations...". It had the box to "Click to return to Sunshine Rewards" (or whatever that gray box says) but I was pulled away from the computer by a demanding 4yo:love:.

When I returned, it said my session had timed out and gave me the opportunity to take another survey:computer:. Does this mean that I will not get credit for the one I took? I am a little confused since I have never had that happen before.

askomsky
11-17-2009, 02:35 PM
I completed the Greenfield Daily Survey today:) and I "landed" on the yellow SR page that starts with "Congratulations...". It had the box to "Click to return to Sunshine Rewards" (or whatever that gray box says) but I was pulled away from the computer by a demanding 4yo:love:.

When I returned, it said my session had timed out and gave me the opportunity to take another survey:computer:. Does this mean that I will not get credit for the one I took? I am a little confused since I have never had that happen before.

No you should be fine if you received the Congrats page.