PDA

View Full Version : SurveyMeNow

SunshineGirl
11-18-2009, 09:55 AM
If you haven't checked it out yet, this offer is doing really well!

m 'n c
11-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia. One thing to note, I just gave it a try but it said because I was a member of Lightspeed Panel I was not eligible. Not sure if anyone else has gotten that but it might be worth mentioning.

dwkay8
11-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I tried this one, but it keeps telling me my birthdate is missing or incorrect, whatever that means!

arob414
11-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia. One thing to note, I just gave it a try but it said because I was a member of Lightspeed Panel I was not eligible. Not sure if anyone else has gotten that but it might be worth mentioning.

Same here. Haven't hear anything out of Lightspeed, in a couple yrs. Didn't know they still exist.

Miwing
11-18-2009, 10:46 PM
I couldn't do it because it was telling me my address wasn't in the US database. :( Is this because I keep it private and out of the Yellow Pages?

AlternateEgo
11-19-2009, 12:09 PM
I couldn't do it because it was telling me my address wasn't in the US database. :( Is this because I keep it private and out of the Yellow Pages?

I have had that happen to me a lot! I think its because its a new house and not really on the maps yet.