PDA

View Full Version : Pending credit question?

PSL1013
11-18-2009, 12:00 PM
I placed an order at B&BW on 11/9 and Cheryl & Co. on 11/10....already received both orders last week and still no pending credit for either one. I've ordered from B&BW before with it pending in 6 days but Cheryl & Co. was my first ever order. I hate to file TT's and won't until this weekend but I was just curious as to others experiences. I very rarely have shopping credit troubles? :confused:

~Kathie
11-18-2009, 12:33 PM
I placed an order at B&BW on 11/9 and Cheryl & Co. on 11/10....already received both orders last week and still no pending credit for either one. I've ordered from B&BW before with it pending in 6 days but Cheryl & Co. was my first ever order. I hate to file TT's and won't until this weekend but I was just curious as to others experiences. I very rarely have shopping credit troubles? :confused:

I placed an order at BBW on 11-9 and it didn't pend until 11-12. Can't remember about Cheryl & co (I've placed several orders with them but none recently) so they must have credited normally for me. I know BBW was very overwhelmed with the sale, because I had to call them several times about my order, because it had the wrong shipping address listed.

Maybe it's me but I am finding that my credits are taking a lot longer to pend that they have in the past. I read in another post that Tricia said the merchants aren't as quick reporting the credits to SR. Guess they want to hang onto our money as long as they can.

Hope they credit for you.

PSL1013
11-18-2009, 12:55 PM
I placed an order at BBW on 11-9 and it didn't pend until 11-12. Can't remember about Cheryl & co (I've placed several orders with them but none recently) so they must have credited normally for me. I know BBW was very overwhelmed with the sale, because I had to call them several times about my order, because it had the wrong shipping address listed.

Maybe it's me but I am finding that my credits are taking a lot longer to pend that they have in the past. I read in another post that Tricia said the merchants aren't as quick reporting the credits to SR. Guess they want to hang onto our money as long as they can.

Hope they credit for you.

Thanks Kathie. Since you ordered the same day as I did and got your pending credit in only 3 days, I guess I see a TT in my future, probably two! :(

SunshineGirl
11-18-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks Kathie. Since you ordered the same day as I did and got your pending credit in only 3 days, I guess I see a TT in my future, probably two! :(

We hardly ever have Cheryl & Co trouble tickets, so this worries me. Have you changed anything on your computer? Two in that short amount of time for merchants that we don't usually have trouble with would usually signal something in your system blocking cookies.

PSL1013
11-18-2009, 01:05 PM
We hardly ever have Cheryl & Co trouble tickets, so this worries me. Have you changed anything on your computer? Two in that short amount of time for merchants that we don't usually have trouble with would usually signal something in your system blocking cookies.

No, nothing has changed. I ordered from QVC on 11/9, same day as B&BW and it is pending. A shoebuy order placed after that on 11/13 is also pending?

iluvamystery89
11-18-2009, 01:08 PM
i placed an order at B&BW on 11/10/09, and credit is not pending yet. i figured i'd just wait 2-3 more days and file a TT. my buy.com order from 11/11-12 (can't remember for certain)/09 is already pending. funny thing is, i ordered from B&BW on tuesday and got my order on friday-fastest shipping ever!

PSL1013
11-18-2009, 01:12 PM
i placed an order at B&BW on 11/10/09, and credit is not pending yet. i figured i'd just wait 2-3 more days and file a TT. my buy.com order from 11/11-12 (can't remember for certain)/09 is already pending. funny thing is, i ordered from B&BW on tuesday and got my order on friday-fastest shipping ever!

I don't ever remember having trouble with B&BW, so maybe it's on their end? I got mine delivered super fast too. But now I'm worried about both of my non pending orders because Tricia is worried!! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
11-18-2009, 01:25 PM
No, nothing has changed. I ordered from QVC on 11/9, same day as B&BW and it is pending. A shoebuy order placed after that on 11/13 is also pending?

Interestingly, Shoebuy and QVC are on one network and B&BW and Cheryl & Co are on a different network.

PSL1013
11-18-2009, 01:34 PM
Interestingly, Shoebuy and QVC are on one network and B&BW and Cheryl & Co are on a different network.

What does that mean? Is there still a chance of it showing up without filing a TT?

spring
11-18-2009, 04:42 PM
What does that mean? Is there still a chance of it showing up without filing a TT?

Pam, I have opened TT's for several of my B&BW orders, but my last 2 have come through automatically. Just a side note: I ALWAYS got credit, eventually, for my B&BW TT's. Good luck!

m 'n c
11-18-2009, 05:32 PM

I think it just means that you don't have a specific network that is getting blocked by a program.

eaglesdare
11-19-2009, 01:42 PM
so how long should we wait before submitting a tt for pending?

i had trouble once before with qvc.

i ordered again and my product is being delivered today. still no pending. i just placed another order today also.

so before i submit a tt, how long is the normal time for waiting?

PSL1013
11-19-2009, 02:22 PM
so how long should we wait before submitting a tt for pending?

i had trouble once before with qvc.

i ordered again and my product is being delivered today. still no pending. i just placed another order today also.

so before i submit a tt, how long is the normal time for waiting?

I've ordered 3 times in the past two months and the first one I had to submit a TT for, the last two I had no problem with and both credited within about 2 days. You have to wait 10 days from when you placed the order to submit a TT.