PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get New Moom Tickets from Fandango

athoods
11-19-2009, 12:27 PM
Tried using Mozilla and IE to buy tickets for a Sat. showing of New Moon each time i try I get an error message. :(Not sure if it is because i am shopping through SR or not. Also tried using the sidebar merchant list and also used the shopping list. Sent them an e-mail as well.

Anybody else having issues?

m 'n c
11-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Odd. I got mine 2 weeks ago without any trouble. I can try for you to see if I get an error today.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2009, 12:46 PM
I just got the whole way through to the point of being able to put my credit card in. Maybe you need to clear your cache?

athoods
11-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks m"mc fro the offer. I did get some for Friday's showing last week but still didn' thave the head count for this Sat. showing. Hopefully it can be fixed soon if not i will be in touch with you. I even tried different showing in case that was a problem but it didn't help. i may try just not using the SR link as see if works as well.

athoods
11-19-2009, 12:49 PM
I just got the whole way through to the point of being able to put my credit card in. Maybe you need to clear your cache?
:thanks: tricia, Just cleared this am but will try clear again and try later. Have to be at DD school for lunch at 12:00.

athoods
11-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Clear and tried again still getting error message.:( G2G now will try again later.

athoods
11-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Finally able to complete the transaction. Not sure what the problem was, Got the Tickets!:D Thanks for the suggestions.