PDA

View Full Version : Need Help finding the best deal on Keurig refills....

askomsky
11-20-2009, 10:14 PM
I finally broke down and bought the K70 model at Kohls last week during the 30% off (and got Kohls cash) the system, I bought 4 boxes while I was at it since it came down to $7 a box for 18. I did buy a box at a warehouse store last night but I like the flavored ones. So who online has the best prices??

Thanks!

PS If your on the fence on this, you HAVE to get it, one of the BEST purchases I could have made!

I do have another question though, we like a little stronger coffee, have you figured out how to do to this or find a stronger made flavored coffee and a bold/kona type (for DH).

Thanks!

~Kathie
11-21-2009, 04:20 PM
I've seen them at the B&M of BBB. And you can use the 20% coupons they send in the mail.

Did you check Staples? I think they carry them also

spring
11-21-2009, 05:04 PM
The warehouse stores definitely have the best prices, but I also order the ones I can't find there at coffeeforless.com right through SR. Their prices have gone up a little lately, but the cases are still a pretty good buy...and....they have an excellent selection. Best of all, you get free shipping if your order is over something like $50, and it comes super fast. I ordered our last case last Sunday evening and it was on our doorstep on Tuesday. They credit fast,too. You can get the smaller sizes from a variety of places on SR besides the ones Kathie mentioned, even Newegg, but the variety is limited. Enjoy your new Keurig! We absolutely love ours. :sunshine:

PSL1013
11-21-2009, 05:57 PM
We love ours and would go out the same day and replace it if it died. I get most of mine on Coffeeforless but since they lowered their percentage, I sometimes go with another site, they always have the newest ones too. PM me if you would like the web site address. I like the stronger ones too and most of the ones for Keurig are pretty weak. My husband likes the bold ones like Emerils and I found one that I really like too, it's Green Mountain 10% Kona, it's bold too but not real strong tasting. Newmans Own is pretty good too. I've tried them all believe me! :D A new one just came out by Timothys's and if you like Kahlua flavor, it's really good.

askomsky
11-21-2009, 07:53 PM
We love ours and would go out the same day and replace it if it died. I get most of mine on Coffeeforless but since they lowered their percentage, I sometimes go with another site, they always have the newest ones too. PM me if you would like the web site address. I like the stronger ones too and most of the ones for Keurig are pretty weak. My husband likes the bold ones like Emerils and I found one that I really like too, it's Green Mountain 10% Kona, it's bold too but not real strong tasting. Newmans Own is pretty good too. I've tried them all believe me! :D A new one just came out by Timothys's and if you like Kahlua flavor, it's really good.

Thanks Pam! I'm on CFL now checking it out. I think I'll try the Emerils first one for me and one for DH and go from there. :) We both like the bolder flavor, although Timothy's looks good too.