PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

Blessing and Miracle
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM
I was finally able to place my order with Walter Drake. I've been trying since it was added to the list. I'm so excited. The order was for my Christmas Cards and a few more items! The code that SR posted was still valid. It wouldn't take at first, but I just called them after I placed the order and they applied it to my order. It was for 1.99 shipping, so you can still use it. It was code #15271702. If you have trouble at checkout, place your order and just call customer service and they will appy it. The code expires September 30th.

SunshineGirl
09-21-2007, 05:00 PM
I was finally able to place my order with Walter Drake. I've been trying since it was added to the list. I'm so excited. The order was for my Christmas Cards and a few more items! The code that SR posted was still valid. It wouldn't take at first, but I just called them after I placed the order and they applied it to my order. It was for 1.99 shipping, so you can still use it. It was code #15271702. If you have trouble at checkout, place your order and just call customer service and they will appy it. The code expires September 30th.

Did they still let your order go through online?

Blessing and Miracle
09-21-2007, 05:41 PM
They weren't suppose to be changing that!!!!! They better not have!!! If they don't pay you, I'll definitely be calling them back and returning the merchandise!!! That's a whole six dollars!!! They were supposed to just adjust the shipping!! :(