PDA

View Full Version : Shutterfly?

DisneyMa
09-21-2007, 06:54 PM
Okay, so I did Shutterfly on Tuesday/Wednesday of this week. The prints came today! Wow!! I have already been billed, but there is no pending credit on my SR account. Is this not a fast credit offer? I need this $4.00 to credit to make SM status!! Tricia? Advice?

TIA

disney_girl
09-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Can't answer your question... but I ordered from them on the 17th and received my prints today. I don't have a pending credit either. I'm hoping it will come through on Sunday when Tricia does her shopping credit catch up!

JillyFish
09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
If I remember correctly Shutterfly takes maybe about five days until you see the credit.

cglaura
09-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I ordered on the 11th and rec'd credit on the 17th, so 5 days sounds about right if you take into account there was a weeked involved...

Good luck!

DisneyMa
09-21-2007, 08:31 PM
oh great! Thanks for the info! Now, one more question. Is is a credit hold? I need a couple dollars by the end of the month to make SM, every little bit counts:D

cglaura
09-21-2007, 08:45 PM
oh great! Thanks for the info! Now, one more question. Is is a credit hold? I need a couple dollars by the end of the month to make SM, every little bit counts:D

Oh, crud, yep there would be a shopping hold. Are you going for new SM status, or maintaining one? If maintaining it would not have a long hold, but I think regular is 21 days. :(

Did you try eAuction? It is $13, no hold. 14 day trial $4.95 out of pocket. Not sure if you are interested in eBay, but if so would be a good thing to check out.

but if not, if you only need $4, you could do that w/ the daily surveys. Just keep trying, don't give up...go knock on your neighbor's door and make them take it :rotfl: