PDA

View Full Version : Anyone buy Dale and Thomas Popcorn?

Momtoaprincess
09-21-2007, 09:42 PM
There was an offer for 2 free bags of Dale and Thomas Popcorn so I just placed my order. All you do is spend $5.95 for S & H. I never tried it before but they said it was Oprah's favorite.:)

tghamilton
09-21-2007, 09:50 PM
Yep - I ordered my 2 free bags today! It is incredible popcorn. They ran this same special last year and that was the first time I had ordered it. You are going to love it.

Tricia

Momtoaprincess
09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Now I can't wait to get it! We are such popcorn fans and I am interested in buying more of their stuff. I heard about them before and their popcorn made my mouth water when I looked at their site.

Lisaj68
09-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes - can't wait to get it!!!!

I've never met a bowl of popcorn I didn't like!!!

lrsellars
09-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm going to go and order some too. Sounds great!!

Alice28
09-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I ordered some free samples too- looked sooooo good! I would like to try their kettle corn!

wilsonfamily4
09-22-2007, 02:03 PM
I did! I have never had their popcorn so I am looking forward to it. I am always looking for something to use as a snack for small groups at our house and this looks perfect!

lorisnuts
09-22-2007, 02:06 PM
I love their popcorn. I've gotten bags of the chocolate covered popcorn at target. I think it was around $4 last christmas. I can't remember if they had other flavors.

sammielynn
09-22-2007, 03:49 PM
We are a big Boy Scout family and they sell popcorn this time of year. I feel like a scab but I may order some of this.

SunshineGirl
09-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I am totally addicted to this stuff. The weird thing is that I am not normally a popcorn person. But the flavored popcorns are just so different.

disney_girl
09-22-2007, 07:32 PM
It really is good popcorn!! Last year I ordered some samples for us and then had others sent to friends. I want to order a sampler pack for us, but I think I'm going to wait until after October 1st when they bring back the chocolate ones! Yummy!!!

keishashadow
09-24-2007, 09:51 AM
i tried it too for 1st time:) ; was going to save it for Xmas giving...think i might just have to sample it instead.

anyone know how long it's shelf life is jik i want to reorder for Xmas?

askomsky
09-24-2007, 10:27 AM
then I also ordered the savory 6 pack sampler pack. It gave me a $6 off coupon after my 2 free ones so I figured why not? I think after I try it I'll order more for xmas presents for the kids teachers! Luckily their in Englewood NJ, which isn't far from me at all. The sampler I ordered last night is supposed to arrive on Wed! Can't wait to try it. DH and I are both popcorn fans!

April

andrea2289
09-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I have never tried it but I have tried some like it and it was awesome. I love the unique flavors. I can't wait to try this!! :p

SunshineGirl
09-24-2007, 01:33 PM
i tried it too for 1st time:) ; was going to save it for Xmas giving...think i might just have to sample it instead.

anyone know how long it's shelf life is jik i want to reorder for Xmas?

It definitely depends on the batch that you get, but I ordered in the spring and the earliest expiration date that I had was for September. I think I even had some for October. I imagine that if you wait about a week, they will be sending out all completely fresh stuff because they send out SO much in October. Mid or late October shipments would definitely still be good until Christmas.

SunshineGirl
09-24-2007, 04:53 PM
Here's a report back from my contact at Dale & Thomas about the flavors that they will have as of October 1:

"Also regarding the Chocolate Flavors, starting October 1st we will have:

Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn

Chocolate Chunk and Caramel Drizzlecorn

Toffee Crunch Drizzlecorn

Twice-as-Nice Chocolate Drizzlecorn

Cinnamon Crème Drizzlecorn

And our totally new flavor . . . Chocolate and Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn"

JillyFish
09-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Here's a report back from my contact at Dale & Thomas about the flavors that they will have as of October 1:

"Also regarding the Chocolate Flavors, starting October 1st we will have:

Peanut Butter & White Chocolate Drizzlecorn

Chocolate Chunk and Caramel Drizzlecorn

Toffee Crunch Drizzlecorn

Twice-as-Nice Chocolate Drizzlecorn

Cinnamon Crème Drizzlecorn

And our totally new flavor . . . Chocolate and Peanut Butter Drizzlecorn"

OMG....just the names alone make my mouth water!!! :rotfl:

spring
09-24-2007, 05:14 PM
I couldn't wait! I ordered the free sample a few days ago. Now the wait.....:eat:

Sugarplumsmom
09-24-2007, 05:23 PM
Geez,
First we have to wait 'til the 1st for SM, now we have to wait til the 1st for these flavors??? Oh this is just toooo much pressure:cry: and the days are dragging!!!

Laura

disney_girl
09-24-2007, 06:08 PM
OH YUM!! Thanks, Tricia for finding out those flavors! Looks like I'll be placing an order in October!!!

Pooh's Pal
10-12-2007, 10:30 PM
OMG!!! This stuff is soooooooooo yummy! I ordered the 2 pack free sampler and it came today. I just opened one bag(Butter Toffee and Walnut Crunch) about 1/2 hour ago...took a handful and came into my computer room...well, after 2 trips back to the kitchen for more...I finally just took the whole dang bag!! Thank goodness I'm alone and can enjoy it(like a little pig)!! :rotfl:

This stuff is to DIE for!

Anna
10-12-2007, 10:57 PM
Their popcorn is GREAT!!! I went ahead and ordered more than the sample! :cooldance:

DisneyMa
10-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Question?

I have a GC number for $20.00. I want to place an order and get the free popcorn:D Can I do both at the same time? Will I get any SR credit?

mum4jenn
10-18-2007, 07:17 PM
I would think that if you went through the SR link to the free bags offer you could do that and then while on the site order what you want and use the GC when checking out.

DisneyMa
10-18-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks! Now, I just have to make a decision on what flavor!!! I think I have heard good things about each popcorn combo!!

bluefuzzy
10-19-2007, 12:22 PM
I am still patiently waiting....

SunshineGirl
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Although the free popcorn offer was supposed to end at the end of October, it looks like it is still running. I'm not sure how much longer. But I put the coupon back up on our site just in case anyone didn't get in before the end of last month.

Alice28
11-12-2007, 01:08 PM
I tried the free popcorn a month or so ago! YUM! I also got the free gift card and ordered the 6 pack sampler pack to use as stocking stuffers.

Mandi
11-28-2007, 11:47 PM
We got our "free" popcorn samples today. They replaced one of the ones with cinnamon creme drizzlecorn. That's the one the kids and I opened. It was pretty good. Extremely sweet. I can't imagine eating a whole bag in one sitting. I'd be afraid my teeth would rot out. :rotfl: I can see how it can be addicting though. :) I ordered a 6 pack sampler that's due to come in about 2 weeks. I can't wait to try other flavors.

Susianew
11-30-2007, 01:04 AM
Don't forget to join their Popclub too! I cashed in my points after only one order got an additional $5 of my second order. I can't say enough about the peanut butter and white chocolate drizzle corn :)