PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for XYZ on Black Friday/Cyber Monday

m 'n c
11-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Thought I'd start a thread where people could post what they are looking for this upcoming weekend and if anyone comes across it they could post the SR merchant and price.

iluvamystery89
11-23-2009, 11:27 AM
So, what is everyone looking for this year for Black Friday/Cyber Monday? My other thread inspired me to ask. I've been keeping a very close eye on the sales in hopes of getting a good deal on a laptop. What are y'all looking for? Maybe we can help each other find the best deal! :sunshine2:

thanks cate! i like your title better! lol

Hedy
11-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Best Buy's Black Friday ad is up!

m 'n c
11-23-2009, 12:40 PM
From another thread - Deals on iTunes Gift Cards. So if you see any post them!

OhMari
11-23-2009, 12:57 PM
Can you get door busters online?
I've never been successful going out early in the morning and ever getting a doorbuster. It seems the stores only carry 4 or 5 of the item.

iluvamystery89
11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
i got 2 doorbusters (digital picture frame and samsung camcorder) on walmart.com last year on black friday. the sale started at 3:00 am et and i was back in bed about 5 minutes later, lol.

m 'n c
11-24-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok I'm hoping for a deal over at Football Fanatics either free shipping or a % off as I need to order at least 1 LSU polo for my dad. I also would love a deal on one of the popcorn merchants so I can order some popcorn as a snack for my team.

So if anyone notices a deal (I'll be trying to check) please post in this thread over the weekend as I'll be checking my blackberry and the forums often.

kimntrent
11-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Can I add I am looking for more money so I can buy the things I am looking for for the holiday season? As it stands hubby gets his OT check the check we are using for holiday gifts on the 15th of December. So pushing it.

wilsonfamily4
11-24-2009, 04:08 PM
amazon has the metallic pink DSlite for 97.98 right now until they sell out.

kimntrent
11-24-2009, 04:11 PM
I just saw that and P.S. I love you for 5.99 as well. That is such a fabulous movie. They also have the cookbook from my restaurant ad hoc at home which is the stuff I promote and eat almost every day for 22.00

m 'n c
11-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Also, Mike is wanting Doc Martens so if anyone see Doc boots on sale (I think 8 or 10 hole) please let me know :)

marcymajor
11-25-2009, 01:16 PM
my dh needs new headphones for his computer and my dd wants a new digital camera. if anyone knows of any merchant or merchants that have either one of these at reasonable prices that info would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

iluvamystery89
11-25-2009, 01:52 PM
has anyone heard when wal-mart's BF sale is going to start online? i only need ONE item and it's listed as available online friday morning, but there's no indication when the online sale starts. it was 3:00 am ET last year.

kimntrent
11-25-2009, 02:49 PM
I am looking for a FLIP to tape my boo.

kimntrent
11-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Amazon has a killer Fuji Finepix camera for 79. It has 10 mega pixels and I have it and love it. But I paid a lot more.

mjjmbnmm
11-25-2009, 03:17 PM
I am looking for a FLIP to tape my boo.
=============================

6pm.com, is selling them for $50 on black friday

mmm611
11-25-2009, 06:05 PM
has anyone heard when wal-mart's BF sale is going to start online? i only need ONE item and it's listed as available online friday morning, but there's no indication when the online sale starts. it was 3:00 am ET last year.

I got an email that said Walmart should start at 3 AM EST Friday for BF sales, 3 AM EST Thurs for Thanksgiving Day sales. I'm signed up for notifications from one of the Black Friday ad sites.

iluvamystery89
11-25-2009, 08:42 PM
I got an email that said Walmart should start at 3 AM EST Friday for BF sales, 3 AM EST Thurs for Thanksgiving Day sales. I'm signed up for notifications from one of the Black Friday ad sites.

thanks! that's the same time as last year, lol. i hope i get that computer!

m 'n c
11-26-2009, 11:23 AM
my dh needs new headphones for his computer and my dd wants a new digital camera. if anyone knows of any merchant or merchants that have either one of these at reasonable prices that info would be greatly appreciated. :thanks:

Target has a ton on sale today. Not sure which brand or specs you want but start there. Also check out walmart. They've had some good ones in their daily deals lately (check out that thread too).

JAZZLE
11-26-2009, 11:37 AM
buy.com had some good deals on the flip. I bought two from there -- 1 for a gift and 1 for work

iluvamystery89
11-27-2009, 01:12 PM
ok, DH fixed DD's computer (just needed a fan), so i didn't get a laptop, but i DID get a $25 all-in-one printer at wal-mart and the $29 digital picture frame!
*if anyone sees a great deal on a laptop, PLEASE let me know. i just found out this morning my aunt needs one for my cousin to take to college next fall and all of today's awesome deals are sold out, as far as i've seen*

m 'n c
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM
ok, DH fixed DD's computer (just needed a fan), so i didn't get a laptop, but i DID get a $25 all-in-one printer at wal-mart and the $29 digital picture frame!
*if anyone sees a great deal on a laptop, PLEASE let me know. i just found out this morning my aunt needs one for my cousin to take to college next fall and all of today's awesome deals are sold out, as far as i've seen*

Best buy has some good dual core laptops for around $400 today. You should definitely check them out. I don't think you get SR credit though with BB.

iluvamystery89
11-30-2009, 12:37 PM
Best buy has some good dual core laptops for around $400 today. You should definitely check them out. I don't think you get SR credit though with BB.

thanks! i've checked out Best Buy and Wal-Mart and let my aunt know what i found. i hope she gets time to look at them-she's supervisor at a boys' ranch, and is usually on the go sunrise to sunset.

anjanetteopal
11-30-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm looking for cheap cotton boxers and a nice queen or king comforter or quilt...

m 'n c
11-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I'm looking for cheap cotton boxers and a nice queen or king comforter or quilt...

I believe Smartbargains and Overstock are having good CyberMonday sales. I'd check them for the comforter or quilt.

I did want to mention in case anyone else is looking, Walmart.com has the electric blankets with dual heating controls for under $100 and 97 cent shipping. We :heart: ours that we got last Christmas.

kimntrent
12-01-2009, 01:19 PM
I am looking for multiple photo clips. You know the ones you stick the pictures in and there are several on there and they go on a desk or something