PDA

View Full Version : Aeropostale Help!!

SunshineGirl
11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
So I just saw that their site has everything 50% off today. I've never bought anything for my girls there. What are the size equivalents? Cassie is almost 7 and wears a kids 8. She's thinner in the middle. Jillian is 9 and wears about a 12 in something like Children's Place. She's thicker in the middle.

I'd love to pick them up a few of those $12 hoodies today!

m 'n c
11-24-2009, 11:25 AM
I find they are similar to American Eagle size wise. Do they carry kids sizes? It has been a few years since I've shopped in there.

~Kathie
11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
I was in a B&M store a few weeks ago and I don't remember seeing kids sizes. Maybe they only have them online??

One of the gals I was with was shopping for her daughter and son. The daughter is in the 7th grade, the son is in HS.

Just saw that they have PS Kids.

Found a size chart for the PS section.
PS Kids Size Chart (http://www.aeropostale.com/info/index.jsp?categoryId=3621071&backTo=3699077&savePath=&mainTitle=PS+Girls+Tops+Sizing)

askomsky
11-24-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure about the PS sizes but DS10 has been wearing them for a year and he's a 12/14 in Children's Place size, he's solid at 4'11 and around 90#'s. I buy him the Adult Men's Small and their a little big but he likes longer sleeves etc and fit him well. The XS were to snug in his middle area. Again haven't tried the PS's but I would assume they would run similar to Children's PLace?

Let me know what you choose bc Cassie sounds like she's build just like DD7 who I'm sure will be asking shortly...

stacieps
11-24-2009, 04:34 PM
My 12 yo DD is very thin - can wear size 12 or 14 slim in most places. She wears XS tops from Aero; can wear a small, but they feel a little big. A couple of her friends who are more "average" in size wear small.

pbhall13
11-24-2009, 11:21 PM
Tricia

my dd10 wears a size XS in shirts (we haven't bought any jeans there yet) She is 74 pounds, very lean and likes that the tshirts are a bit longer (if it helps at Justice she is 10/12 tops)

I think I am going to have to check out the hoodies (which I would buy a little bigger)

HTH

Pamela