PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday ZOODOYLE!!!

coastalgirl
09-24-2007, 08:11 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOODOYLE:party: :bday2: :bday: :party:
Hope you have a great day!!!

PSL1013
09-24-2007, 08:48 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :present: :bday2: :present:

~Kathie
09-24-2007, 09:27 AM
Have an awesome day!!!

:party: :bday: :present: :bday2:

nurseminnie76
09-24-2007, 11:16 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope it's Great!

:party: :bday: :bday: :party:

zoodoyle
09-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Thank you so much!!!! I have had an AMAZING birthday so far - at midnight, my husband gave me the Birnbaum's disney dining guide, which I thought would be great to use while planning our extended family vacation in 8/08. So I started flipping thru it, and noticed he had written in it......hmmmm......he has written in times for dates in Oct........... he has TOTALLY surprised me with a trip for just the 2 of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary in only 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cooldance: I still can't believe it!!!! He's so sneaky, he had it all paid for without my knowing, which is quite impressive since I guard the check book like a lion guards a zebra carcass - I know, a bit graphic, but on topic because.....we're staying at the AKL!! I just can't believe it!! Animals are my "thing" so this is huge for me!!!!!! Ok, I have to go calm down now. Since he told me at midnight, I could barely sleep :love: Now I'm going to have to get my butt in gear - so much to do, though he has the trip and meals all planned out. So, a great birthday to say the least :p

eaglesdare
09-24-2007, 11:31 AM
congrats and happy birthday.

i am jealous, my hubby would NEVER do anything like that.

nurseminnie76
09-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Thank you so much!!!! I have had an AMAZING birthday so far - at midnight, my husband gave me the Birnbaum's disney dining guide, which I thought would be great to use while planning our extended family vacation in 8/08. So I started flipping thru it, and noticed he had written in it......hmmmm......he has written in times for dates in Oct........... he has TOTALLY surprised me with a trip for just the 2 of us to celebrate our 10th anniversary in only 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cooldance: I still can't believe it!!!! He's so sneaky, he had it all paid for without my knowing, which is quite impressive since I guard the check book like a lion guards a zebra carcass - I know, a bit graphic, but on topic because.....we're staying at the AKL!! I just can't believe it!! Animals are my "thing" so this is huge for me!!!!!! Ok, I have to go calm down now. Since he told me at midnight, I could barely sleep :love: Now I'm going to have to get my butt in gear - so much to do, though he has the trip and meals all planned out. So, a great birthday to say the least :p

Oh - how sweet! Your husband sounds like a definate "keeper". You guys will have a wonderful time. Happy planning and can't wait to read a TR. :sunshine:

coastalgirl
09-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Wow what an amazing present! Yay for you!! :cooldance:

Hedy
09-24-2007, 11:49 AM

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooh's Pal
09-24-2007, 01:25 PM
WOW, guess you had a wonderful birthday and I hope you have a great anniversary!

That's an Awesome present...(wish I had a "keeper" like that!!:) )

bs4free
09-24-2007, 02:23 PM
Woot! Happy Birthday ZooDoyle! And Congrates on the Suprise Disney Trip! Have a great Birthday today and enjoy the trip!

bbangel
09-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Have a great birthday!
And a great trip!
And a great anniversary!

Wow you have a lot to celebrate!

Blessing and Miracle
09-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Happy, Happy, Happy Everything!:)
Have a wonderful time!:party: :banana: :party:

ligrumpygirl
09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
WOW nice gift!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

SunshineGirl
09-24-2007, 07:17 PM

Wow!! That is totally fabulous!! I would freak out if SG did something like that.

Hey, we may see you on your surprise trip. :sunshine:

m 'n c
09-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Happy birthday and what a great present.

zoodoyle
09-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Wow!! That is totally fabulous!! I would freak out if SG did something like that.

Hey, we may see you on your surprise trip. :sunshine:

We'll be there from the 17th until the 20th, so I think maybe just before you?! I still can't believe it!! :sunshine:

linanglab
09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
WOW!!! What a great day! Have a great birthday, anniversary and trip! You are a very lucky girl to have such a sweet husband! You know...you owe him now...:rotfl:

zoodoyle
09-25-2007, 10:22 AM
WOW!!! What a great day! Have a great birthday, anniversary and trip! You are a very lucky girl to have such a sweet husband! You know...you owe him now...:rotfl:

Hmmmmmm........I'll think of something :love: