PDA

View Full Version : Shopping request - J-B Pet Supplies

m4travels
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Tricia:
One more request!
J-B Pet Supply is a great place to shop for pets (yeah, this is TOTALLY about me!!). I spent a fortune there during my last litter and saw they have an affiliate program, too.
Any chance???

jbpet.com

Thanks!
Michael

sunshinecindy
09-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Tricia:
One more request!
J-B Pet Supply is a great place to shop for pets (yeah, this is TOTALLY about me!!). I spent a fortune there during my last litter and saw they have an affiliate program, too.
Any chance???

jbpet.com

Thanks!
Michael

i've searched high and low for every pet store, and I have got all that we can that have affiliate programs. check some of them out, you'll be surprised. I used J-B too alot before. Do a product search.

m4travels
09-24-2007, 06:24 PM
i've searched high and low for every pet store, and I have got all that we can that have affiliate programs. check some of them out, you'll be surprised. I used J-B too alot before. Do a product search.
Thanks, Cindy! I didn't want to seem too needy in my requests! Their whelping supplies are wonderful! I'll be checking the other sites, I promise!!!
Michael

SunshineGirl
09-24-2007, 07:29 PM
It looks like they have one of those funky in-house affiliate programs. :(

But you are such a gem for always checking the sites to look for affiliate program links when you request new sites. :sunshine: