PDA

View Full Version : Vistaprint Holiday Offer

SunshineGirl
11-29-2009, 02:05 PM
Vistaprint now has a HUGE selection of free holiday products! I just put up a limited time offer where you can choose from ANY of them and get 1.50 back. :)

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=3891

disney_girl
11-29-2009, 02:17 PM
Awesome!! I just received the photo Christmas cards I ordered from Vista and LOVE them- so that is a good one to choose if you still need cards! I opted for return address labels on this one. Along with the photostamps that I ordered, my Christmas cards will be great!

dwkay8
11-29-2009, 06:18 PM
I just ordered new return address labels to use for cards next year. For the past two years I've used their return labels, so now I'll have another design to use. 140 labels will last us three years. I think this is a much better deal than trying to print your own labels.

I also ordered the calendar (it came quickly!) when it was 1.50 back. I'm enjoying these Vistaprint offers! Thanks!

lkat
11-29-2009, 07:31 PM
I just ordered the return address labels...they'll save my hand from cramping having to write them out for our Christmas cards! Can't wait to get them! Now I just have to get our cards ordered...

arob414
11-29-2009, 07:33 PM
I just ordered new return address labels to use for cards next year. For the past two years I've used their return labels, so now I'll have another design to use. 140 labels will last us three years. I think this is a much better deal than trying to print your own labels.

I also ordered the calendar (it came quickly!) when it was 1.50 back. I'm enjoying these Vistaprint offers! Thanks!

Got my calendars, Saturday. Love, love, love them.:heart: Could be the models I used. :D