PDA

View Full Version : Vista Print postcard offer

mum4jenn
09-24-2007, 10:58 PM
I just ordered the postcards for my Mom who has just moved to a new town. I put on the front "I have a New Address" and the back I put her name, the new address and new phone number. I figure she can either mail them or hand them out. Shipping is $5.45 for slow so I am not making much in the end but I had been thinking of getting her something like this anyway and this will go towards me keeping SM status for January. Anyway..it is already showing as pending!!

SunshineGirl
09-24-2007, 11:04 PM
I was going to order the exact same thing tomorrow! I was just waiting for them to put some bushes in front of our new house so that it looks a little better. I think this is a fabulous idea and am so glad that it showed up in your account already!

mum4jenn
09-24-2007, 11:24 PM
I was worried about it!! I have clicked on that offer several times but I always chickened out!! With the warning that if it did not credit a dispute could not be filed I was afraid to try it. I think it credited before I even got their email confirming my order!!

I ordered the set with a bowl of water, floating candles and a pretty lilac flower. I think my 85 year old mom will like it.

coastalgirl
09-25-2007, 12:09 AM
I ordered them for my sons teachers. I got the ones with the chalkboard and apple. I had them blank on the back so they could use them as note cards! I will do them up baskets with lots of stuff they can use for their classes and that will be their Christmas!!

Alice28
09-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I want to do that too, but to upload a pic of our house, it's another $5. I'm not sure I want to spend $10.45 on it- someone talk me into it!

3dog2kidmom
09-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I want to do that too, but to upload a pic of our house, it's another $5. I'm not sure I want to spend $10.45 on it- someone talk me into it!

I chose a holiday design and uploaded our family picture into a box. I now have 100 holiday cards, that only use postcard postage, for $4 after the SR credits back.

Alice28
09-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I chose a holiday design and uploaded our family picture into a box. I now have 100 holiday cards, that only use postcard postage, for $4 after the SR credits back.

SMART. I will maybe have to do that one!

SunshineGirl
09-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I ordered them for my sons teachers. I got the ones with the chalkboard and apple. I had them blank on the back so they could use them as note cards! I will do them up baskets with lots of stuff they can use for their classes and that will be their Christmas!!

That is such a cute idea!!!

rygirlsmum
09-25-2007, 12:49 PM
I sent out holiday postcards last year with a picture of the kids and Cinderella - they were AWESOME. I got some thank you postcards for dh for work during the special offer, and I seemed to be the only person who didn't get credit for it. Now dh needs birthday postcards to send out, so I guess I'll try it again.

I've had another set made for everyday - I have some older friends who don't use the internet and I like to just drop a line and make sure they are still kicking (and since they like pictures of the kids, it works out!)