PDA

View Full Version : OTX/MTC/AMP?

SunshineGirl
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
How are the OTX/MTC/AMP surveys behaving? I see a high conversion percentage but not too many people trying them....

lanny76
12-01-2009, 06:16 PM
I just got a quick one, with no problems; now to see if it credits at the next hour!

~Kathie
12-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I have been trying nearly every day sometimes multiple times a day. Most of the time I go through one set of questions and then get the 'thank you but..........." page.

Last one I got was November 20th. :(

gpp2001
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Last month I did 22 - would have done more but if it gets too late in the day I stop trying or skip a day because I like to get them out of the way early. I was unable to get any on Sunday or Monday but was successful today!

juliokirkland
12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
I was out of town over the holiday weekend and finally got home last night. So, I'm trying to get back in the swing of survey-taking. Got an DS and AMP last night and a DS and SM this morning. I'll try for an AMP tonight.

lkat
12-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Well, all in all, I've been doing pretty well with getting them eventually, but it seems to be more of a pain in the butt than usual to get them. The 24 hour limit (rather than the more lenient once a day) gets a little tricky b/c it eventually gets later and later until you can try them until I just have to skip a day.

The main thing that I've been noticing is that I'll try and not qualify for maybe 2 surveys, (meaning not even make it past their qualifying demographics) and then it tells me I've taken my limit of surveys for the day which I clearly haven't. I've figured out that I can try again in a few hours and it will take me through the qualifying questions again, but then I run into that 24 hour thing again as it gets later and later...

But, I've still been able to get one almost every day...very frustrating at times though!

spring
12-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Was doing pretty well with them until about a week ago. I think I've only gotten one in the past week despite several attempts daily. I don't have the time or patience to spend the day repeatedly trying to get them.

dwkay8
12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
I don't even try them any more. Last month, I got 19 Greenfield surveys and only 1 OTX. I rarely qualify, and I always have to go through the same questions when I know I won't qualify. The time I spent failing to qualify wasn't worth the rare chance I got one. Maybe I'll try tonight and get lucky, who knows!

askomsky
12-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Barely have time for the DS and couldn't figure out why OTX kept telling me I reached my limit when I hadn't clearly taken one in weeks.

OhMari
12-01-2009, 11:37 PM
DS-Great!
AMP-it keeps telling me that I must be doing survey's from another source, and I haven't gotten one in the past week. (I do not do survey's for anyone else.

SuperMember Survey-sparodically.

loretta32965
12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm with everyone else. I rarely have problems getting a DS but AMP, forget it. I try for several hours every day but it says I have reached the maximum when I haven't done any for days. SR is the only place I do surveys as well.

SunshineGirl
12-02-2009, 09:58 AM
It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average. I've got an idea for something fun today....

MdCaterer
12-02-2009, 10:38 AM
I was trying hard to do both DS and AMP everyday last month. AMP went well until about mid month and them they just dried up! I tried several times a day but always ended up getting kicked out or not having any to choose from but the one movie survey that would kick me out everytime I told them our race!!! Daily Surveys went great! I will keep trying this month but yesterday was the same with AMP and DS. Thanks for asking!!!!

Just tried DS failed out of 7 :( And AMP failed out of 6 :( but I will try again later!!

29apr00
12-02-2009, 10:40 AM
I went 2 days last week without being able to get one....so i had DH try one and he got the health questionaire....took in 40 minutes to do it (yes...he's really slow at them :rotfl: ) only to have them kick him out! Man was he angry. :computer:

PSL1013
12-02-2009, 10:59 AM
It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average. I've got an idea for something fun today....

Oh goody!!! I got one to credit last night at 10pm, so I will have to wait until then to try again for another. I wish they would go with a daily survey format, like GF instead of by the clock. I usually skip a day if the previous one is late in the evening. :(

rumrunnergirl
12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
It looks like these credited at about 30% yesterday, which is about average.

Does that mean that for every 10 people who take an AMP survey, only 3 will get credit? I usually get credit but last night DH took one and it hasn't come through yet. (and he did get the thank you page).

SunshineGirl
12-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Does that mean that for every 10 people who take an AMP survey, only 3 will get credit? I usually get credit but last night DH took one and it hasn't come through yet. (and he did get the thank you page).

Not necessarily. It means that for every 10 clicks, 3 people get credit. So of those 10, usually only 4 or 5 actually qualify for a survey. Then of those 4 or 5, 3 are getting credit.

It's not an exact science but we can usually tell that there is a crediting problem or few surveys available if that number is below 20%. 50% is about the highest we ever see. So a number in the 30s tells me that there are an average number of surveys out there and they are crediting about average.