PDA

View Full Version : D23 credit experience?

dwkay8
12-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Tom and I are thinking about becoming D23 members this month. Has anyone had experience with getting D23 memberships to credit? I read on the review board that the Disney Store is sometimes bad about crediting, but has anyone specifically experienced problems with the memberships?

m 'n c
12-02-2009, 06:28 PM
I've never had an issue with the regular merchandise on Disneyshopping.com but I've never tried to order anything like that. I think Tricia and Cindy might be the only ones who can find out if it will credit or not.

dwkay8
12-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Maybe I spoke too soon. In the past hour I think we've talked ourselves out of doing it. I would have been surprised had we gotten credit, since I never expected cash back for something like that. Thanks for the input :)

~Kathie
12-02-2009, 07:49 PM
I have been on the fence about joining D23 since it's inception. I finally decided to get the membership right before Thanksgiving. I went through the Sunshine link and I did get credit. I also bought a couple of other things too in the same order. Everything credited.

HTH

cjnix32
12-02-2009, 08:24 PM
What are the benefits of joining D23?

~Kathie
12-03-2009, 01:42 AM
What are the benefits of joining D23?

Too much info to write it all here.....here's a link to the D23 info page.

D23 (http://img.dsi.go.com/content/global/guest_services09/d23TermsConditions.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=480&width=637)

When I was at WDW in October they had a special Food & Wine Event just for D23 members. A friend is a member and invited us as his guests but we couldn't go because we were with other family members. It sounded wonderful and something we would have been interested in doing if we had planned ahead. I'm looking forward to being able to attend more events like that one.

PSL1013
12-03-2009, 09:59 AM
When I was at WDW in October they had a special Food & Wine Event just for D23 members. A friend is a member and invited us as his guests but we couldn't go because we were with other family members. It sounded wonderful and something we would have been interested in doing if we had planned ahead. I'm looking forward to being able to attend more events like that one.

We're friends, aren't we??? :rotfl:

~Kathie
12-03-2009, 02:00 PM
We're friends, aren't we??? :rotfl:

Yes we are.......:rotfl: So......will I invite you should they do it again? Could be! :)

My friend could invite 3 guests. One was his partner, the other 2 were Steve & I. I couldn't go because my family was there. He asked us only a few days ahead of time. If I had known just a week before I would have gone.

An added note that most of the events are pricey and most are in California. The events at WDW have been very limited, and usually sell out quickly.